Alexis Denisof

Buffy_Angel

I don't think he signed just one per person, they only usually do that if there is a huge demand for the guest.

I have met Alexis four times, he is a really great guest.

I'd love to meet his wife too. Alyson Hannigan.

I think we'd all love to see Aly, but I read somewhere that she doesn't believe in charging for her autograph.

How's this for a daft idea then? Seat them both together, you pay for Alexis (who was very nice last time he was at CM) but you get to meet her and get her auto as well for the same price? Everyone's happy.

I met Alyson twice, when she was doing a play in London. She was really nice.

But it was a few years ago so I am really wanting to meet her again. I collect so much Buffy merchandise she would have to appear at 100 events before I'd have eveything I wanted autographed :wub:

i've read that too.

i met her very brefily after her play in london and she seemed great with everyone. i got agreat photo and an autopgraphy but felt bad as id idnt say thanks - i ws getting out the way to let other people in. alexis was there the 1st time i tried to get the auto, and i didnt get his auto and wished i had (later got it at CM) cos no one was paying any attention to him and he was just standing around really! very rare!

I think we'd all love to see Aly, but I read somewhere that she doesn't believe in charging for her autograph.

How's this for a daft idea then? Seat them both together, you pay for Alexis (who was very nice last time he was at CM) but you get to meet her and get her auto as well for the same price? Everyone's happy.

Best idea I've heard in ages!! Everyone in favour raise their hand! :rolleyes:

xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

I met Alexis after a show in Liverpool last September - he was doing an Arthur Miller play at one of the theatres there. (Apparently the casting came about when he was following the World Cup last summer.) He was very pleasant and was interested to see that some of his British TV performances were on DVD (Sharpe, Randall and Hopkirk).

• 3 weeks later...

In agreement there, but i can guarentee that if he did come, he'd be staying in London not MK. And if Aly was with him, she'd stay in London and probably not go to MK unless she wasnt doing anything else. After all, it would him thats getting paid, and him they all go to see, so she wouldnt want to get in the way.

In agreement there, but i can guarentee that if he did come, he'd be staying in London not MK. And if Aly was with him, she'd stay in London and probably not go to MK unless she wasnt doing anything else. After all, it would him thats getting paid, and him they all go to see, so she wouldnt want to get in the way.

I assume you are being sarchastic :YAHOO:

• 1 month later...