Guest Suggestions

SlippDigby

PLEASE get the supernatural boys :)

PLEASE, they'd be really popular ( with smallville fans too) and this event would be good as the theme of this show ties in nicely. :)

really would love to meet them :)

and i'd be bringing some extra people too if they knew these guys were coming :)

please try to get them to a show soon :)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary McDonnell!!!

Yeah

Or other people from BSG like Katee, Jamie etc anyone!!!! or mainly them two....

I already suggested Mary in this thread-- but she is one of my two "I would go to a con just to see her" people. Torri being the other. :poki:

All hail Fluffy the Zombie Lamb!! <3

gr8 suggestion for Michelle Ryan,she lives near me in North London,so many pople have seen her,think I did once!

Hi Howie, Where abouts in north london? Do you have her address atall,as the last address i had for her somone els lives there now,,,,,boooooooooo.

Torri Higginson and Diana Muldaur (because they had to cancel their LFCC appearances).

Regarding suggestions for Jensen Ackles and Jared Padecki. Whilst I would like to see them at a Collectormania as well I doubt they would be able to appear at C12 because I assume they will be filming the third season of Supernatural until March/April 2008.

Edited by SunSpeed