Jurys Inn question

Catmoo

Ok well I just wanted to ask a question, I stayed with my sis at the Jurys Inn for C10 but can't remember, do they provide towels? and does anyone know about wireless internet access there?

Yeh they do have towels and wireless broadband :YAHOO: I'm staying there aswell, I think its a nice hotel.

Staying and jurys inn as well, fisrt time staying there just printed a map out to find the place but always handy to know where the extra pillows are hidden lol, and as long as there is a plug to play my dvd player i'm happy just need to pick the films.

I'll be at the Jury's too on saturday night. If I'm correct, they have no parking. So where should I leave my car for the week-end ? Cheapest and safest place ?

Jury's often have arrangements with local NCPs. If they do, when you check out, you can get your car parking ticket authenticated at reception and your parking should cost a bit less. Best bet would be to either look on their website or, even better, give them a ring.

i was told by reception at jurys inn from 6pm on the friday its free parking across the raod from the hotel and oh we're staying there fri and sat night we should all meet up in the bar

Really? I didn't book there because I understood parking was at least £5.00 a day at the car park near the centre (a special deal). Post here after if it is, and we'll all be there next time!

we are at Jurys Fri and Sat, for same reason, TL full :D first time for us too, now to see how big tripple rooms are... :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

Yes, that will be very interesting to see. I wonder whether we can swing the proverbial cat!