FORUM GAME

C.Parkers-Girl

As I have never organised the forum game before, im sorry if it all goes wrong :P

The point of the game is: You get paired up with someone and then have to track them down over the weekend and get a photo with them. Photos can be posted here after the weekend.

Its a good way of finding new friends and talking to people :)

If you decide to enter you have until noon on Wednesday 3rd May, I will put it all together and post the matchs up wednesday night. I will need your Username and days you are attending, also your real name would be a help :)

Hope someone joins in

Much Love

Elaine xxxxxx

Sounds like fun :P

Unfortunately i'm leaving for London on Tuesday or i'd have a go :D

Hope you get a good response and have fun :YAHOO:

If you want to join in but need to know before tuesday, i can probably work with that. so long as Im putting it together as I go along...give me an e-mail at cparkersgirl@hotmail.co.uk and ill try my best :)

Sounds like fun :P

Unfortunately i'm leaving for London on Tuesday or i'd have a go :WAVE:

Hope you get a good response and have fun :YAHOO:

If you want to join in but need to know before tuesday, i can probably work with that. so long as Im putting it together as I go along...give me an e-mail at cparkersgirl@hotmail.co.uk and ill try my best :)

Great, thanks Elaine, i'll e-mail you later :D

How do people afford to go for the whole weekend and still buy/do stuff!?

I just save up everything I haven't spent at the end of each week and put it into my "convention fund". I also put my change in a box every day (1p, 2p, 5p, 10p and sometimes 20p). It seems to add up quite quickly! Although, I'll admit, C11 is partially being funded because my dad came to see my flat for the first time and gave me lots of money... :D

No-one knows what i look like... so this could be interesting... :D

Username: Richie Rich

Days: Friday & Sunday

P.S. if you could arrange it so I have to find a really sexy lady to have a photo taken with, I would appreciate it... :o (I don't think my fiance would like it much though) :dance:

Edited by Richie Rich

I just save up everything I haven't spent at the end of each week and put it into my "convention fund". I also put my change in a box every day (1p, 2p, 5p, 10p and sometimes 20p). It seems to add up quite quickly! Although, I'll admit, C11 is partially being funded because my dad came to see my flat for the first time and gave me lots of money... :P

How many people will you be meeting TurkFox? :(

Damn... I'd like to take part of this too, but unfortunately my plane for the UK leaves Finland on Monday. And I have no idea if I'm able to check this board while in London...

Anyway,

I'm MTS Tyra, or just Tyra (well my name is pronounced like Tyra in Tyra Banks, so I guess I'll go with that) and I'm there Sat, Sun and Mon

BTW my signature is a hint of sorts

Damn... I'd like to take part of this too, but unfortunately my plane for the UK leaves Finland on Monday. And I have no idea if I'm able to check this board while in London...

Anyway,

I'm MTS Tyra, or just Tyra (well my name is pronounced like Tyra in Tyra Banks, so I guess I'll go with that) and I'm there Sat, Sun and Mon

BTW my signature is a hint of sorts

send me an e-mail to cparkersgirl@hotmail.co.uk and I will make sure you get your pairing on Sunday before you leave :)

how are we gonna find each other? Just go around and ask?

Basically...yes.

When I post the results I will give a link to the forums most wanted site where alot of people are featuered. Also in General Chat there is a pinned thread for introducing yourself, alot of people have posted pics of them selves to help. :)

Basically...yes.

When I post the results I will give a link to the forums most wanted site where alot of people are featuered. Also in General Chat there is a pinned thread for introducing yourself, alot of people have posted pics of them selves to help. :)

ah ok, I better check it out then. Pictures will definately make it a tad bit easier :smile: