First Crew Emails for Collectormania 11 have been sent

PaulRJones

Emails have now been issued to everybody on our database inviting you to volunteer for duties at Collectormania 11 from May 4th - 7th 2007 in Milton Keynes.

If you are interested in volunteering for this show please ensure your reply is sent to us by Friday 30th March 2007. All replies should be sent to crew@showmastersonline.com

As some servers, such as NTL seem to eat the emails, and for any other reason if you have not received an email but wish to be considered for crewing the event, please send an email to crew@showmastersonline.com.

Many thanks

Paul J

on behalf of Showmasters

Recieved, but not returned sadly..

This year is working out awfully for me at the moment... Wasnt sure if I could do CMM3 sent in my email last minute and then it was no more..

Was too late for Auto... and now sadly C11, I am in Newquay for the first half with a field trip with uni..... However I intend to return the 5hr coach journey from Newquay... re pack my bags and head off to the centre MK, where I hope to be greeted by many happy smily familiar faces .... thats if you remember me by then :smile:

A

• Moderators

This year is working out awfully for me at the moment... Wasnt sure if I could do CMM3 sent in my email last minute and then it was no more..

Was too late for Auto... and now sadly C11, I am in Newquay for the first half with a field trip with uni..... However I intend to return the 5hr coach journey from Newquay... re pack my bags and head off to the centre MK, where I hope to be greeted by many happy smily familiar faces .... thats if you remember me by then :D

A

How can we forgett you hun :smile:

Waiting on boss to authorise annual leave (so I can work the Friday as well) but she's off at interviews all day today.

Hopefully she will authorise this early next week so that I can get my email in as I'm on leave the following week and she's off the week after!

Anne

(fingers crossed and hoping I can do all days)

Sent mine back today, for Sat - Monday.

I have never worked the full 4 days, and have decieded to try this time.

I have asked my boss for Friday off. I will find out on Monday.

This will be first for me. Wohoo! if I can get the time away. Otherwise I shall see you at bowling people!

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :D

Was too late for Auto... and now sadly C11, I am in Newquay for the first half with a field trip with uni..... However I intend to return the 5hr coach journey from Newquay... re pack my bags and head off to the centre MK, where I hope to be greeted by many happy smily familiar faces .... thats if you remember me by then :thumbup:

A

How can we forgett you hun :thumbup:

Believe me we do try, but he just won't let us

Oh and sent back, hope you like the job description

Edited by Harry

Oh and sent back, hope you like the job description

Ha! You want to read mine :unsure:

13). WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A DAY JOB/STUDY? Still selling shafts, greased nipples and knurled knobs to engineers

What did yours say Jola?

all replied.

ive never done anything but work the whole event but sadly i cant do friday morning this time. *cries*

but i only get graduation once. unless i do another degree. which is so not an option!

=x=

Congratulations on the degree! :WAVE:

Nothing wrong with doing another one....or another one after that..... :whistling:

13). WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A DAY JOB/STUDY? Still selling shafts, greased nipples and knurled knobs to engineers

What did yours say Jola?

Well not as interesting as yours that's for sure!

I just added into my rather long list of jobs that I was a superhero B)

What did yours say Jola?

Well not as interesting as yours that's for sure!

I just added into my rather long list of jobs that I was a superhero :D

;) That you are hun!

Mine completed and returned too - can do all four days as well......!

all replied.

ive never done anything but work the whole event but sadly i cant do friday morning this time. *cries*

but i only get graduation once. unless i do another degree. which is so not an option!

=x=

Congratulations on the degree! :YAHOO:

Nothing wrong with doing another one....or another one after that..... :D

Your only saying that sparky coz your a lecturer

A