1st Guest for RingCon UK, NOV 2007 - ANDY SERKIS

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Andy is a great entertainer and an amazing guest for a convention. He is one of the hardest working actors I know and the fans will not be let down.

We plan to run several panels around this talented guest. We are going to have a really fun time!

4.jpgstart_title.jpg

300px-Andy_Serkis_as_Smeagol_(holding_the_One_Ring).jpg85422__serkis_l.jpg

1399.jpgmain.jpg

gollum.jpg

Andy's filmography

When I spoke to Andy this afternoon he said he would be happy to talk to some of his friends who worked on Lord of the Rings about also attending another show UK, and he himself is very much looking forward to coming.

FANTASTIC NEWS!! Though it now means I've got to take my son as he absolutely adores Andy. Oh and I was planning to spend the whole weekend partying lol, now my dad'll have to bring my kids......and I can still paaaaarty :YAHOO:

WOO!

Lisa x x

Callum will never forgive you if you leave him at home again!!!! LOL

Fantastic news about the first guest announcement! :D I found Andy very interesting last time I met him..hope he's going to bring the gimp suit and show us how they created gollum!! With a little luck Rebecca will be awake to give Andy a big smile and some cheek this time too - she was asleep last year and missed him.

Roll on the next announcement!

Rosie & "Pepper"