Have you booked your accomodation yet?

Little.Miss.Vixen

• Showmasters Admin

Even though i try to book early i always end up about 20 miles away from the venue lmao. Anyone else find this? have you booked your hotel/b&b yet...where is it and how far away is it from the con?

xxx

Because most hotel bookings can be cancelled on the day a lot of people book as soon as the event dates are announced, knowing if they don't want to go they can just cancel later.

I know for the London and Manchester events I book my hotels as soon as the previous event is over.

Have you tried the 2 new hotels I've mentioned in the FAQ? One if the Jury's Inn that TurkFox has mentioned over.

I booked at the Jury's Inn a while back, and that's really near to the venue.

Depends how you're feeling really, it could be really far if you felt dead after walking around the MK centre for the better part of a day :blink:

But yeah I've booked our room already at the Jury's Inn :)

Wouldn't suspect them of getting fully booked any time soon though, the place is absolutely huge! :YAHOO:

Depends how you're feeling really, it could be really far if you felt dead after walking around the MK centre for the better part of a day :blink:

I've stayed much further away and had to walk back... *cough*Travelodge*cough* so this is heaven, distance-wise! :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Depends how you're feeling really, it could be really far if you felt dead after walking around the MK centre for the better part of a day ^_^

I've stayed much further away and had to walk back... *cough*Travelodge*cough* so this is heaven, distance-wise! :P

what's with the coughing? :P

Travelodge may be a bit far from the centre, at 20mins walk, but it's accross the road from the train station and has proven convenient when SM have held events at the hockey stadium, also accross the road!! B) it's pretty good excersise up to the centre but if people can't be bothered with that, taxis are about £3/4, so a quid each!

obviously the Travel Inn would be perfect as it's opposite Xscape but it's hard to get in there and they are really strick on numbers per room :P

tried booking Jurys myself and put in Thursday to Sunday and the only rate it would give me was £99 PER NIGHT :blink::o so either I'm doing something majorly wrong or they only have a certain number of cheap rooms :(

surfy sah xx

ps-got Sunday and Monday bookded at TL yey :smile:

what's with the coughing? B)

tried booking Jurys myself and put in Thursday to Sunday and the only rate it would give me was £99 PER NIGHT :YAHOO::D so either I'm doing something majorly wrong or they only have a certain number of cheap rooms :wub:

surfy sah xx

You're doing nothing wrong. I tried several weeks ago to get a room there and the prices were already that high.

what's with the coughing? :P

tried booking Jurys myself and put in Thursday to Sunday and the only rate it would give me was £99 PER NIGHT :blink::o so either I'm doing something majorly wrong or they only have a certain number of cheap rooms :(

surfy sah xx

You're doing nothing wrong. I tried several weeks ago to get a room there and the prices were already that high.

great to see you QS :smile:

looks like I will be sticking with TL then, already paid for Sunday and Monday - £26 per night for family room, bargin!! :YAHOO:

did wanna check Jurys out but for that price :blink::o 4x what I've paid for TL? me thinks not! B)

surfy sah xx

great to see you QS :YAHOO:

looks like I will be sticking with TL then, already paid for Sunday and Monday - £26 per night for family room, bargin!! :blink:

did wanna check Jurys out but for that price :blink::smile: 4x what I've paid for TL? me thinks not! :smile:

surfy sah xx

I haven't been hiding. B)

I was willing to give Jurys Inn a chance, too, but certainly not for that price.

me and my friends are staying at the Bradwell Village youth hostel. Have anyone any experience from staying there in the past?

We´ll have to take the bus from MK to get there, but the ride only lasts about 4 minutes so it seems pretty good. 13 £ a night.

me and my friends are staying at the Bradwell Village youth hostel. Have anyone any experience from staying there in the past?

We´ll have to take the bus from MK to get there, but the ride only lasts about 4 minutes so it seems pretty good. 13 £ a night.

£13 a night O_o is that shared out, or seriously £13 per room per night?! :angel:

£13 a night O_o is that shared out, or seriously £13 per room per night?! :chair:

I second that question???????????? :angel:

• Showmasters Admin

£13 a night O_o is that shared out, or seriously £13 per room per night?! :dance:

I second that question???????????? :D

The website is >>HERE<< and it appears to be per adult per night. Look on the Facilities page for info on what rooms they have.

Booked hotel for C11 some time ago now (am staying at Travellodge,the one opposite train staion).

Also have just booked the same hotel for C12.

Have also booked hotel for LFACC as well !!

Whilst I was at it also booked coach tickets for C11 & C12.

Edited by teroknor34