Fav stall of the show

TWISTEDWORLDZ

didn't get to see all the stalls and browse as much as I would have liked as I was crewing both days but I managed to find a stall selling 24 and CSI merchandise, amoungst other things! :poki: it soo rocked! got an American CSI calandar and I 'mwell chuffed with it ^_^ not seen them before either wahoooo!

surfy sah xx

It went ok considering the poor turn out. sold 25 t-shirts and the same in posters and gave away about 3000+ stickers. But it we weren't expecting to sell loads (it would have been nice to) cmgmex was to just to get us out there and it went down really well a few people were a bit unsure as they'd not seen it before.

To all though's who bought something or just had look thank you and we hope to see you again. I also managed to get a zombie poster each to simon pegg and nick frost :)

It went ok considering the poor turn out. sold 25 t-shirts and the same in posters and gave away about 3000+ stickers. But it we weren't expecting to sell loads (it would have been nice to) cmgmex was to just to get us out there and it went down really well a few people were a bit unsure as they'd not seen it before.

To all though's who bought something or just had look thank you and we hope to see you again. I also managed to get a zombie poster each to simon pegg and nick frost :)

Thats cool. It is difficult to guage how a show will perform, just keep trying and hopefully as you establish yourselves and people become more familiar and new people see you it will only help you to grow.

I didnt see any of the dealer section until I was throwing the tables into piles on Sunday night

A

My favourite stall is the Phoenix copper notebooks one; I'm very impressed with the workmanship that goes into each one, they look amazing :YAHOO:

I bought one last year, and it's great because it can withstand being carted around everywhere I go (aspiring writer :dance:) without losing its pages and ending up looking like its had a run-in with a puppy :dance:

The guy running it is really friendly and he's certainly skilled! :dance:

Laura x

Which one, the one with glasses is Mick's Bro, the other, AFAIK no relation...

MSPG is usually my fave stall there though. See what new gems Mick's got. He had a lovely old Keira Knightley sig from Pirates 1 last time. I think he said he had a Bloom/Mortenson double sig from ROTK, a similar one I think was on Ideal World for 400 quid. Hope it's less there though!

MSPG

Mick rules!!!! :YAHOO: lol

*Nods in agreement*

And that bald headed guy that works with him isn't too bad either ;):P

Mine was selling collector cards but more importantly they also had limited edition HP & LOTR picture sets which I loved so bought the LOTR one, had an Eowyn picture in the set so went off to get miranda to sign it for me.

I did also love the stall with all the framed signed stuff right next to the photo session tables...they had a lush faramir picture signed by The Wenham which I so wanted but couldn't afford...but it shall be mine one day!!!

Well I was just in awe of the military shop near to where the photoshoots were taking place.

Also loved Stateside Stills. Great pics as usual to buy in hope of those people coming across. Well some I got are coming :YAHOO:

Richart prints aswell. Bought a nice Joe Flanigan one from them and got it signed.