Fav stall of the show

TWISTEDWORLDZ

There was a cashpoint outside the centre in the lobby. If you knew the PIN, you could have drawn the cash, as long as you repaid it straight away when u got home...!

See, that would require actually having the cash in my account in the first place.

a stall selling csi boxsets for 8 quid , and a stall that had season 2 stargate atlantis cards = )

uhhhh think that was all oh and always the japanese stall that sells pocky and toppo

lil lisa

EIGHT QUID???? omg!!! :dance: damn I missed it :dance::lol: and I thought I had the best bargin picking up half seasons for £14 in London from play.com stall then davidb linked me to the Whsmiths website and they were a tenner each plus postage and now you'ree telling me you got them for EIGHT QUID!!! :P hehe :dance: any idea which stall it was?

cheers!

surfy sah xx

I did also love the stall with all the framed signed stuff right next to the photo session tables...they had a lush faramir picture signed by The Wenham which I so wanted but couldn't afford...but it shall be mine one day!!!

It was M & M Collectables. That was my favourite stall too. :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

I like to TokyoToys stall mainly for how they they treated me at C10. Its not everyday that a dealer bows before you. Mind you I was dressed as Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7) with a mighty sword and he wanted to hold my sword.

I also love Uniquities (however it is spelt). They let my play with Legolas' bow. (I was dressed as will Turner at the time!)