How Would You Rate C10

Crostini

Out of 10  

94 members have voted

1. 1. 0-10

I gave it 10 because had so much fun.

The guests were amazing really lovely , really chatty and so lovely too meet, the organisation was brilliant.

The fans I met got talking to were fab too The cm crew members I met were lovely. A fantastic weekend .

A quick question though where was Shabs and Raphael? I met them at the last cm and wanted to say hello. But couldn't find them.

Check my photo's out It titled Gem's photos and see who i met.

Edited by gem-sanders

I've given it a 7 as whilst I enjoyed the time I spent there I had some reservations about it (re: my comments in the thread Your Views). I spoke to a some friendly people who were also there today and the crew were very helpful.

Edited by SunSpeed

I gave it 8, guests were all great for me but was surprised to see so many Open Q's by at least 2pm on Saturday.

My other minor gripe was that they all went for lunch at roughly the same time leaving no one to meet, I think Ernie was back first by a long way. They could at least have staggered.

Great guests I think I met the most I have ever done for a while, well done SM

Looking forward to C11

• Showmasters Admin

I've given it a 7 as whilst I enjoyed the time I spent there I had some reservations about it (re: my comments in the thread Your Views). I spoke to a some friendly people who were also there today and the crew were very helpful.

worst collectormania ever. most guest were locked in behind there tables making it stupid when taking photos with your own camera you had to lean seemed like if you didnt pay for a photo shoot you dont get nice pics also some guest left at 4.15 sunday. most of the crew when asked qeustions about location of guest or things didnt have a clue it was like talking to beavis! and butthead! we have been to every Collectormania event that will deffo be our last as more profesional organisers are starting up now! :wub:

Yes, and I'm guessing youmaybe 'work' for one of these 'professional' organisers, as all you've done is post nonsense.

Guests sit behind tables, so they have something to lean on when they sign stuff - that isn't rocket science. And you say some of the guests ...... left... on Sunday?!?! OMFG!?!? How dare they!

Asd for asking the crew where guests were, well most of the crew are stationed somewhere specific and so don't have the luxury of walking around and looking... maybe you could try that sometime. Alternativly, maybe you could get someone to read some of the signs that were dotted about the place for you.

Chris - Just ignore the troll mate :wub:

I had a great time at Collectormania 10, and rated it a 9. Although there weren't any really big guests, I still had a very huge list op people I wanted to meet. It was nice to talk with some of the crew of CM, and the crewgirl I spoke with at the que of Julliet Landau and at Amber Benson: I hope your date with Ian worked out! I was there only from saturday till sunday, but managed to get everybody I want. Hopefully I'll be back at CM 11. At my website you can read my report: click!

A quick question though where was Shabs and Raphael? I met them at the last cm and wanted to say hello. But couldn't find them.

Shabs was working it but Raphael didn't make it over for the weekend.

I rated the event -0 rubbish as it was badly organised :YAHOO:

OMFG Maybe you should be one of them little crew doggies working for free or maybe you already did hmmmmm ;) or you just a big boot licker and i mean big! :thumbup::poki::dance:

Chris - Just ignore the troll mate ;)

Spoil my fun, why dontcha! :poki:

This boards so funny if any body says anthing diffrent than ooo i spent £100s of pounds and loved it all i cant wait to spend £100s more at the next event... They get attacked by loads of people me thinks theres more crew on this board than autograph collectors seems like nobody else had a thing to moan about thats just B..LL...T :poki:

worst collectormania ever. most guest were locked in behind there tables making it stupid when taking photos with your own camera you had to lean seemed like if you didnt pay for a photo shoot you dont get nice pics also some guest left at 4.15 sunday. most of the crew when asked qeustions about location of guest or things didnt have a clue it was like talking to beavis! and butthead! we have been to every Collectormania event that will deffo be our last as more profesional organisers are starting up now! :unsure:

Yes, and I'm guessing youmaybe 'work' for one of these 'professional' organisers, as all you've done is post nonsense.

Guests sit behind tables, so they have something to lean on when they sign stuff - that isn't rocket science. And you say some of the guests ...... left... on Sunday?!?! OMFG!?!? How dare they!

Asd for asking the crew where guests were, well most of the crew are stationed somewhere specific and so don't have the luxury of walking around and looking... maybe you could try that sometime. Alternativly, maybe you could get someone to read some of the signs that were dotted about the place for you.

Chris - Just ignore the troll mate ;)

AS for Troll Too Tall i see you every time walking around that shopping center you should be so lucky to look like a troll i almost went up to you for an autograph i thought you was that fat dude from LOST :dance::YAHOO:

10/10 for me.

All the guests were wonderful, the company I was with were fab.

The only let down, but none of SM's fault was there wasn't a single fish and chips shop anywere. Not even the theatre was selling them :unsure:

A well organized event :thumbup:

A solid 10, one of the best shows I've been to. Perfectly organised, all the guests were very talkative and enthusiastic, managed to see everyone I wanted, and the company was great. Thanks guys! Also all the other forum memebers I met were amazing. Thank you all for making this a wonderful show.

Have to agree with Stevie79 & Aspen on the fish & chips, though! ^_^

10!!!!!! The best collectormania by far!! I mean I met Ian, my most favourite actor on the planet who I've wanted to meet since the very beginning of Lost and in the que, looked over and saw Maggie, my most favourite actress! So overall a fabulous time! ;):lol::lol:^_^

~Amber~

x

10+ :thumbup:

Jason and crew did a great job of getting a group of guest that really brought a positive vibe.

All guest where nice,easy going, sum where even DAMN fine to look at and take a pic with :firedevil:

The club they picked 2 have the saturdaynight party was smashing ( even without beeing able to wear my cap lmao :P ) and YES there where guest attending and they also had fun and stayed till the late hours .

Nuthing but respect for giving us fans such a great weekend with all those great guests .

Up to the next 10 :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ps: a special :thumbup: to: jason,john,roxxxxxy,shabs,krista,paul and all i forgot