Elizibeth Rohm question

RCD

she's also not doing posed photos. which has kind of put me off meeting her. Smaller guests I like to have a photo will, esp to show people who may not know who they are. Not really sure why. Yesterday it said no posed photos - i thought maybe it would change today if she's over jket lag or something. but now it says strictly no posed photos. Need I mention JCB here?

I dont know the reason, and it's not like i really wanted to meet her or anything, just it would have been kind of cool, and now i probably wont. i reckon it'll put people some people off. I am going to spend that £15 on meeting Bonnie Barlett instead i think

Yeah, "No Posed Photos" puts people off smaller guests. I could understand it if she was doing a photo shoot, but i'm pretty sure she's not.

same here, sometimes I dont meet a guest cause of that. We pay a lot after all.

she was busy?

she's also not doing posed photos. which has kind of put me off meeting her. Smaller guests I like to have a photo will, esp to show people who may not know who they are. Not really sure why. Yesterday it said no posed photos - i thought maybe it would change today if she's over jket lag or something. but now it says strictly no posed photos. Need I mention JCB here?

I was going to post a new topic on this, the ONLY people with no posed photos were Lance, Juliet, Elizabeth and David Wenham - ALL of which were JCB's clients.....she was running about between them stopping photos (Lance was happy to pose and didnt have a big queue) until David Wenham turned up and she was concentrating on him.

I was going to post a new topic on this, the ONLY people with no posed photos were Lance, Juliet, Elizabeth and David Wenham - ALL of which were JCB's clients.....she was running about between them stopping photos (Lance was happy to pose and didnt have a big queue) until David Wenham turned up and she was concentrating on him.

Will have a walk over tomorrow. The only two people i wanted to meet were Juliet and Elizabeth, but I would never,ever pay for an autograph with someone if I wasnt able to get a posed photo with that person at the same time.

ok now im really concerned

Ive brought a goold pass especially for tomorrow and was hoping to get posed photos with david wenham, elisabith rohmand JCBs linked people, but now i dunno why i bothered forking out 175 quid ona gold opass iof they arent gonna allow posed photos!

Ok a sense of sour grapes i guess but never mins suppose ill have to wait and see tomorrow as i dont think me having a pass will make any diffeence in this situation.

This could well spoil my day at collectormania if they are being funny about it

Mike

agreed - but then, her view is probably something along the lines of it being extra work that they're not getting paid for, and therefore she's not getting her fee for it, or summat like that.

i don't know, of course - but it would make sense to have such a view. not saying its right, just that, if that is how she's seeing the situation, i can understand.

then again, maybe she's jealous cuz her folks won't let her be in a photo with them, and so she doesn't want anyone else to have photos either ;)

today Elisabeth was doing no posed photos, then in the afternoon, it was strictly no photos at all!! Juliet was happy to pose for photos all day even though she was doing a photo session. David Wenham, was no posed photos all day, which was annoying but as JCB was sat next to him, id didnt get my hopes up at all.