Hungry for that really BIG guest announcement

A007

A good selection of guests so far, but with 6 weeks to go i'm awaiting that really BIG 1st time guest (or guests!). Personally i reckon it will be a Bond guest.

Any realistic suggestions folks?

Edited by A007

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This started off as BIG GUEST , these may or may not be good guests ( depending on where your head is ) but they are certainly not BIG .

It is possible , still fairly early , bound to get someone else from a biggish recent film or TV series .

I am hoping for :-

JOHN HURT

DAVID WENHAM

KATE BECKINSALE

SIGOURNEY WEAVER

Some chance of most ( maybe not Kate ) - let's hope for someone we want ( or don't if you have no money ) .

Altho i do appreciate the hard work you guys put into collectormania each year i must admit from a personal viewpoint i have found C10 to be the weakest selection of guests so far. I only hope there is one BIG guest announcement to prove me wrong and make me eat my words. I do respect that you cant please all of the people all of the time but in the past you have provided a large range of guests to cover most peoples tastes. Please prove me wrong and make C10 worth the wait.

This started off as BIG GUEST , these may or may not be good guests ( depending on where your head is ) but they are certainly not BIG .

It is possible , still fairly early , bound to get someone else from a biggish recent film or TV series .

I am hoping for :-

JOHN HURT

DAVID WENHAM

KATE BECKINSALE

SIGOURNEY WEAVER

Some chance of most ( maybe not Kate ) - let's hope for someone we want ( or don't if you have no money ) .

I would say they are big guests!

From my point of view, the guest list for C10 is shaping up pretty well, so from a Finance point of view, don't really want many more excellent guests as it will be a stretch already.

I'm sure there will be a lot more Bond guests, but can't envisage anyone bigger than they already have, although Christopher Lee maybe a possibility for one day. They tried Sean Bean for Autographica and couldn't land him, so don't expect to see him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Robert Davi again as a Bond guest.

Personally, I'd be happy to see some of the rarer not so big Bond guests if they can land them, particularly as some of them have done signings in American, for example Kristina Wayborn.

Oh well, fingers crossed.

I have to say I kinda agree with Woody, I'm not that impressed with the selection of guests this time But i guess you can't please everyone every time and the guest list is entirely dependant on people agreeing to come.

I would so love it if they could get Rob Zombie, Tim Curry Or Richard O'Brien. I'd also love it if they could get Jeff Wayne up to MK some time as my bf & I were gutted that we missed him at the London event.

I have to agree that this collectormania is a bit of a disappointment. Although i am happy to see vague guests from the horror genre why can't we have a few more well known stars as they have done in the past. I make a long drive from Doncaster to mk twice a year for this event but even i am thinking twice about this event. Bring back ROBERT ENGLUND , ADAM WEST , CARL WEATHERS , ERIKA ELENIAK, ECT

I know threr is a big following for buffy , angel, lotr, ect but not everyone is interested. BRING ON THE BIG NAMES.....PLEASE :dance::thumbup::dance::thumbup::dance::thumbup:

I have to say I kinda agree with Woody, I'm not that impressed with the selection of guests this time But i guess you can't please everyone every time and the guest list is entirely dependant on people agreeing to come.

I would so love it if they could get Rob Zombie, Tim Curry Or Richard O'Brien. I'd also love it if they could get Jeff Wayne up to MK some time as my bf & I were gutted that we missed him at the London event.

I THINK ROB ZOMBIE IS A LITTLE BUSY WITH PRE PRODUCTION OF THE NEW HALLOWEEN FILM BUT WITH LANCE GUEST APPEARING WHY NOT CAPITALISE AND GET NICK CASTLE....THE ORIGINAL AND BEST MICHAL MYERS....!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO:

"I THINK ROB ZOMBIE IS A LITTLE BUSY WITH PRE PRODUCTION OF THE NEW HALLOWEEN FILM"

Umm..yeah I get that. I was going for a fantasy wish list type of idea, but if enough people mention the same guest idea then, you never know, they may try to book them in the future.

"I THINK ROB ZOMBIE IS A LITTLE BUSY WITH PRE PRODUCTION OF THE NEW HALLOWEEN FILM"

Umm..yeah I get that. I was going for a fantasy wish list type of idea, but if enough people mention the same guest idea then, you never know, they may try to book them in the future.

A FINE THOUGHT..I'LL START RIGHT NOW..!!!!!

HALLOWEEN REUNION......PLEASE.......:thumbup::YAHOO::thumbup::dance::thumbup::dance: