What is everyone bringing to get signed?

Well i thought it would be a good idea to see what everyone is taking cos then it will give other people ideas of what to bring for the guests to sign, im having trouble myself finding afew things for the guests,

which are:

Robert Englund, Finally decided to do a painting of freddy kruger and need something from when he was in Charmed.

Brandon Routh, getting my total film mag signed that july 06 issue that looks like a newspaper on the front cover.

Kavan Smith, Andrew Bryniarsky and John Kassir, going to use the 10x8 prints what you get when you pay for your autograph.

Miranda Otto and Bruce Spence, going to get them to sign my LOTR's map poster

And

Julie Benz, going to get her to sign my double buffy/angel sell sheet with the rest of the sigs already on there.

Sarah x

Edited by DisturbedAngel22

Why can't I find a die cast A Team van for Dirk and Dwight to sign <_<

Quadrophenia poster for Toyah and Phil

Rings and WOTW posters for Miranda

Kavan Smith - 4400 boxset

George Sewel - Detectives videos (already signed by Carrott and Powell)

Gerry Anderson - Die cast thunderbird 4

Still not sure about Robert Englund or Brandon Routh

Oh, and for Bruce Spence (and Clayton Watson) my Matrix trilogy boxset (the clear plastic one with the Neo bust).

Edited by dufresne

Routh - I have a double sided Superman Returns original print poster.

Spence - Star Wars Prequel poster.

Englund - Looking for a V poster or somewhere along those lines.

Stargate people - Most likely 10 x 8's. Any main SG-1's come along I'll have my 200th ep poster signed.

John Kassir: Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight/Bordello of Blood double DVD (or a 10x8, depending on how good the selection is).

Julie Benz: Please have a photo of her from that "Supernatural" episode she did.

Andrew Bryniarsky:10x8 photo

Robert Englund: Black & white pencil sketch of Freddy & a 10x8 of him & Andrew Divoff from "Wishmaster".

Miranda Otto: LOTR:TTT Theatrical poster, a nice 10x8 image, which I'm sure will be availible.

I'm looking for a general horror item, something with a general "horror" theme celebrating horror over the last 40 years or so, but am having no joy. I've seen those black & white montages of all the horror characters like Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, etc. but they don't include things like Romero's "Dead" series or Carpenter's "The Thing", and I'd really like to start collecting loads of horror names (directors, writers, make-up artists as well as actors & actresses) on a single glorious item. If anyone has any ideas (preferably something about A3 size), drop me an e-mail. I would be most grateful. :poki:

Edited by Victor Van Dort

16inch Quee (Plain White) to sign by all the guests

What's one of those, and do you just get all the guests to sign it randomly ?

its a big Urban Vinyl item and you can do your own art work on it so as I collect autographs thats what I aim to put on it. And all guests attending Gmex then in a couple of years may raffle it for Charity

Why can't I find a die cast A Team van for Dirk and Dwight to sign ;)

You could try eBay - I've seen quite a few on there in the past. Personally I want the big van that my 6" figures will fit in :blink:

try this for size

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-galoob-A-Team-V...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow! That's so cool. Unfortunately I don't have the figures for that one, but look at the price!!! I dread to think what the bigger one would sell for! B)

Edited by rainbowsparkle

I recently bought a Superman poster which just has the S on a light blue background...it will be the first time i specifically bring or buy an item as such to be signed, as opposed to just going for one of the photo's you get for free!

I'm too nitpicky to get cast photo's/posters signed by and large, as it's highly likely i'll not get a few of them and that will be nark me off!