Brandon Routh announced at *****

bundyse

Is this going to be one of these guest that are 'supposed' to be coming but pull out at the last minute quoting "work commitments"?

Dude who knows, anything can happen. You could buy tickets for a concert and it can be cancelled last minute, s**t happens sometimes and it's no ones fault. I'd be gutted if he cancelled but at least it means he's open to attending these events :dance:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Well they've forgotten to update the website with the information, so the conspiracy theorists will have to come up with an explanation for that?

If they're trying to advertise him everywhere up until the last minute, the website would be a damn good tool for bringing people in!!

Such adverts do need to be submitted quite some time in advance. For German publications it's usually 6 to 8 weeks. I imagine it would be similar for UK magazines.

Seeing Jason only confirmed the evening of the other event to Yvie and others that Brandon had confirmed (and that was in mid-August) I wouldn't worry.

The forum gives the more up to date info for sure. :dance:

What QS said ;)

i think a lot of people would feel better if his picture was put on the main event page :P

Wouldn\'t that mean that he was coming?

Oh ye of little faith...

This smacks of bear or 007

*sniffs the air*

and it aint a nice smell

Edited by DisneyDude78

What QS said :D

i think a lot of people would feel better if his picture was put on the main event page :blush:

Wouldn\'t that mean that he was coming?

Oh ye of little faith...

This smacks of bear or 007

*sniffs the air*

and it aint a nice smell

Disney, what you on about? not sure what you mean.........

Its suprising the headline guest is not advertised on the main site thats all..........people would feel better if it were there.

Edited by rich5wolves

just got back from Collectormania 10.

while i was there i picked a new leaflet for G-Mex 2. to my Suprise there was No Picture of Brandon Routh.

So i hate to ask this question again, but

JASON. IS BRANDON ROUTH GOING TO G-MEX2?

:rolleyes:

The truthful and unambiguous answer to your question aint gonna be forthcoming any time soon.

just got back from Collectormania 10.

while i was there i picked a new leaflet for G-Mex 2. to my Suprise there was No Picture of Brandon Routh.

So i hate to ask this question again, but

JASON. IS BRANDON ROUTH GOING TO G-MEX2?

;)

I think the question has already been answered by Jason, the question should be have the photo ops been sorted out yet?