Free Gold Coins

Mcfly

The front page says free Coins for the first 10,000

Are we still getting the X-men swatches to ?

I'm just after as many freebies as possble !!!

Edited by Mcfly

If you have to buy a ticket, what's the optimum time to get there in the morning so that you are one of the first in but arent standing around too long? Would 8:30 be alright, or should I be as early as 8:00?

• Showmasters Admin

If you have to buy a ticket, what's the optimum time to get there in the morning so that you are one of the first in but arent standing around too long? Would 8:30 be alright, or should I be as early as 8:00?

Firstly what has this got to do with Gold coins?

Secondly it depends who you want to see? If you want CL, EW and CF then you'll need to be thinking of 8am. But if you only want CF 8:30am will be fine.

one of the first?

well, i've seen someone post they intend to start queueing around 5 or 6 AM... at least, thats now that mr lee is announced.

so i'd say past 7 and you've probably (note, i only say probably, i'm not certain) lost any and all possible chance at freebies.

hell, even before that time you might have lost any chance, just depends how many ppl turn up before it.

and then, maybe the majority will only appear at 8 - though its likely there'll be a LOT there beforehand.

its really a case of - how important is it to you? if its important enough, you could queue all night, if not, then there's not much reason to worry :D

OK, thanks for the responses, looks like I should aim to be there at 8:00 to have a reasonable chance of the three main attractions.

Firstly what has this got to do with Gold coins?

That question had been answered so I thought I'd ask mine here rather than fill up space with a new thread - it's called recycling :o

i was given both the coin and the free Collectables piece. HALLE BERRY TODAY

Can I ask what time you got there to be able to get these? :lol::lol:

It was when the doors opened at 9am! Got mine too, loved the coin best! :lol:

i was picking at the coin. convinced theres chocolate in there....

:thumbup:

Gees whp'd want a gold coin if it didn't have chocolate in it.

see, thats exactly what i was saying.

i've continued knawing at it this afternoon but they're sealed pretty tight, y'know.... :YAHOO:

i was picking at the coin. convinced theres chocolate in there....

:headscratch:

Gees whp'd want a gold coin if it didn't have chocolate in it.

see, thats exactly what i was saying.

i've continued knawing at it this afternoon but they're sealed pretty tight, y'know.... :wub:

Just think of all those calories you'll be burning off while trying to get into it. It could be one of those calorie negative food like celery. Sound like a good diet to me. :YAHOO:

I managed to get hold of all 3 freebies. I didn't realize the cards given out at the start were the X-Men costumes. I thought they were just some flyer. If it wasn't for Victor telling me this on the sunday they probably would have made it in the bin. I found the Halle Berry one at the bottom of my bag thankfully enough.