First time crewing

angel_darkavenger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Keeper said, stick with something comfy, most people just go for the jeans and t-shirt look. Comfortable shoes are a must especially if you're standing up all day.

Bring your own lanyard if you've got one since the one you get with your crew pass is usually just elasticated string ;)

As for after the show, well there's usually a crew party which you can smarten up for if you so wish, or not. It doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you're comfortable in it. And it's not bondage gear or anything weird like that ;)

As for after the show, well there's usually a crew party which you can smarten up for if you so wish, or not. It doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you're comfortable in it. And it's not bondage gear or anything weird like that ;)

Leave bondage gear at home.....check ;)

I'm starting to think that Paul has a secret glove-selling business on the side :dance:

Its not on the side.. Have you not seen his van.. He brings it into the venues.. Puts a table cloth over it so as to disguise from HMC&R and then tells people hes a magican whenever they want gloves.. Obviously their is a slight problem, no recipts, no questions :dance:

A

I resent that! I was involved in an accident with some tables at LFACC2 which could have been prevented with a pair of gloves.

Paul

Talking about taking clothes with you Alex, what are the best things to bring for the 2 days? Do you guys have any essentials you reccomend I bring? As I hadn't even thought about that yet

Cheers

James

Clothes, generally 2 days worth, night attire. Some stuff to wash with as its a long hard day. Paracetamol / asprin etc, tooth brush, comfy trousers, comfy feet and comfy shoes, high heels just dont work :P

Erm yeh its all been covered :YAHOO:

A

More like you're tipping off the potentials, now stop it!!

Hang on, I'll utilise the medium of SHOUTY FORUM MIND CONTROL cuz that's bound to work!

STOP IT DEEBEE!!!

Edited by Yvie

How many men Yvie can get her claws into :firedevil:

OI!!! I rarely have the time to come on here these days, how many more comments have I missed? :uhoh:

:D

Probably many, and where have you been hiding anyway

Edited by Harry