First time crewing

angel_darkavenger

Hey James!

Im Gem the manic Blonde girl whos often drunk or drinking! feel free to buy me drinks....hahaha (note- particularly on the job)

and P dot the S- welcome welcome!! :blink: Im sure you'll have an awesome time crewing, were all very ..crazed and friendly ^_^

better? ;)

:lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was voulenteered by Jola and Paul.. But I had fun when I got there so :whistling:

A

OY! Don't drag me into this........ I may have asked you nicely :angry:

I was voulenteered by Jola and Paul.. But I had fun when I got there so :whistling:

A

OY! Don't drag me into this........ I may have asked you nicely :angry:

Seconded

Only beacuse I was banned from working an early on saturday.

Paul

I was told to phone Stuart after you had decided, but tbh I didnt mind. I had fun and I got to do some other stuff, just note to self in future, just remember to take a coat coz February 5am Manchester, its not warm enough for just a short sleeved t-shirt. Especially when its snowing. :whistling:

A

ooooo my first forum topic and its had alot of replies! :whistling:

Again thanks for all the advice guys if you want to provide more please feel free to add me to your MSN (james__perry22@hotmail.co.uk) :whistling:

Is there anyone else staying at the hotel that would want to go with me on the morning, any company is welcome.

Thanks again guys!

P.S It's my birthday today :whistling:

ooooo my first forum topic and its had alot of replies! :angry:

Yeah we tend to waffle on a bit......

Is there anyone else staying at the hotel that would want to go with me on the morning, any company is welcome.

You'll find that most of the crew will be staying at the hotel and leaving at the same time! You'll see most of us in the bar Friday Night :whistling:

Oooh Happy Birthday :whistling:

ooooo my first forum topic and its had alot of replies! :whistling:

Yeah we tend to waffle on a bit......

Oooh Happy Birthday :whistling:

Mmmmmmmmmmm Waffle's :angry:

Erm Happy d Birthday

Alex

Good good if alot of people get there on the friday, what sort of time do people get there cause I'm free most of the friday and I havent decided what time I'm getting there for yet

Most people turn up early evening - after work.

However, if you've got spare time, then I'm sure Showmasters won't say no to another pair of hands to help with set up :whistling:

Good good if alot of people get there on the friday, what sort of time do people get there cause I'm free most of the friday and I havent decided what time I'm getting there for yet

Most people turn up early evening - after work.

However, if you've got spare time, then I'm sure Showmasters won't say no to another pair of hands to help with set up :P

Hmmm sounds interesting, who would I contact to get involved in that?

Hmmm sounds interesting, who would I contact to get involved in that?

crew@showmastersonline.com or info@showmastersonline.com

They can then let you know if they need you and what to do etc.

YVIE!!!

Don't start already :lol:

He has to go through the selection process first anyway :poki:

Now David don't spoil Yvie's fun, it can be James' Birthday Pressie

And James Happy Birthday

And Keeper, would we hijack topics? :lol:

YVIE!!!

Don't start already :P

He has to go through the selection process first anyway :poki:

Now David don't spoil Yvie's fun, it can be James' Birthday Pressie

And James Happy Birthday

And Keeper, would we hijack topics? :P

actually, i sometimes make a point of it... :lol::lol::P

yvie, you'll have to show us some pix please :P

• Moderators

I'm thinking it should become part of the crew application process, it'd be so much easier.

Which Days Would You Like To Work? SAT/SUN/BOTH

Do You Need Accomodation? YES/NO

Would You Mind Yvie Playing With You If She So Wishes? YES PLEASE/I DON'T SWING THAT WAY

(Please be aware that the lack of a 'no' option is because that would be too dangerous, we do not wish to anger Yvie, and we advise that you do what she says as we cannot be held responsible for her actions.)

(P.S. Just because you don't swing that way, it's not gonna stop her)

(P.P.S If you see her with a good looking guest the morning after, don't take it personally)

• Moderators

ooooo my first forum topic and its had alot of replies! :unsure:

Again thanks for all the advice guys if you want to provide more please feel free to add me to your MSN (james__perry22@hotmail.co.uk) :unsure:

Thanks again guys!

P.S It's my birthday today :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys. Just got in from the pub actually and paintball tomorrow..woo hoo!

Everyones help is much appreciated, really looking forward to crewing for the first time now and I'm glad I started this thread.

Oh and Yvie..of course im cute! lol

I don't look like a magician Sarah! lol

I was a bit unsure of ecactly how to find the place as I'm not a London lad but as far as I understand it, there will be plently of other people to help when your at the hotel, but for anyone else new who is unsure, here is a handy map! :unsure: *see below

lfcc2.jpg

erm..ummm...err....

The marker you have put on the pic for The Abyss (its a film show people, think about it!!) is in the wrong place. The hotel is actually above the words Europa Technologies.

If you look carefully you can see the air con units on the conferance room roof that kept me awake all @~%£$#} night last time because the windows needed to be open to get some air flow because the air con in the rooms was not working.

*thinks crew should be unionised and demand better treatment*

:D

Paul

I don't look like a magician Sarah! lol

I was a bit unsure of ecactly how to find the place as I'm not a London lad but as far as I understand it, there will be plently of other people to help when your at the hotel, but for anyone else new who is unsure, here is a handy map! :YAHOO: *see below

lfcc2.jpg

Oh but you know you do, hahaha. :)

Enjoy yout day?