First time crewing

angel_darkavenger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't look like a magician Sarah! lol

I was a bit unsure of ecactly how to find the place as I'm not a London lad but as far as I understand it, there will be plently of other people to help when your at the hotel, but for anyone else new who is unsure, here is a handy map! :YAHOO: *see below

Oh but you know you do, hahaha. :)

Enjoy yout day?

Yes I did thanks sarah

and yes google earth does rock I wish I knew when they took the new satalitte photos for it, I would like to spell out 'James was ere' in big letters on the floor. lol

Heh... Google Earth rocks my socks!

I was hunting for Earl's Court on it too! *bg*

Hmm maybe we should start a "Your house from google earth" topic!

He has to go through the selection process first anyway :D

I'll leave you to kick start that bit, but...

Would You Mind Yvie Playing With You If She So Wishes? YES PLEASE/I DON'T SWING THAT WAY

I like your thinking. Please pass these suggestions on to SM Towers :lol:

(P.P.S If you see her with a good looking guest the morning after, don't take it personally)

Eep, I am rather fickle :YAHOO:

Now David don't spoil Yvie's fun, it can be James' Birthday Pressie

When do *I* get pressies?

yvie, you'll have to show us some pix please :WAVE:

'tis what myspace was made for

Oh and Yvie..of course im cute! lol

SHOTGUN!!!! :dance:

Hey everyone,

I really haven't read everything on this thread because I'm not really home right now.

But I saw that it said first time crewing and this is my first time crewing in England, so I just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm Jennifer. And if the whole first time crewing in England doesn't makes sense then I'm clearing it up right now, I live in Sweden, so that's why.

Anyway, I babble a lot, so I should stop writing now, I can't wait to meet all of you.

See you soon,

Jennifer

Hi Newbies!!!

Another piece of advice;

If you are plannign to help with set up and breakdown, consider a pair of builders gloves. It will protect your hands when moving the heavy wooden tables.

Just remember to take them off when moving chairs, as you might not have so much grip on metal.

Paul

I'm starting to think that Paul has a secret glove-selling business on the side :D

Its not on the side.. Have you not seen his van.. He brings it into the venues.. Puts a table cloth over it so as to disguise from HMC&R and then tells people hes a magican whenever they want gloves.. Obviously their is a slight problem, no recipts, no questions :wub:

A

I'm really really looking forward to seeing all of you.

I love that everyones so friendly, or atleast seems to be friendly, maybe it's just an act and when I get there everyones gonna be really rude, but I don't think so.. Haha.

Anyway, See you all soon.

/Jennifer

Hey Jenifer..

It really is a good thing at Showmasters shows.. Unlike other shows that the crew have worked, or stewarded, we really have a family sense about us. There may be conflicts here and there, when people are stressed, but we all love each other, and get on great.. Its a great feeling. ;)

A

• Moderators

You'll just have to keep your eyes out for certain things ..

Like how many walkie talkies Alx can get his hands on, and how many times he can change his clothes ..

Paul trying to sell you dodgy 2nd hand gloves (don't trust him!) ..

Shabs wanting to get a photo with you .. you'll think you're special until you get home and see that he had his photo taken with every single person that came through the doors :chair:

How many men Yvie can get her claws into ;)

Chunk making himself 'look busy' if he's around :dance:

Jola's endless supply of coffee/tequila/any alcohol really from her bitches ;)

Kayla functioning without sleep, she does it very well!

You may even get a glimpse of Jason, although during the event it's likely to be a blur .. and during the nights a blur too, but 'cuz you'll likely be drunk :WINCE:

He's so impressive :headscratch:

And hello to the newbies, my tip for you is just to ask if you don't know what to do.

I can't guarantee you'll get a sensible answer but you'll get an answer nonetheless :P

He's so impressive :headscratch:

And hello to the newbies, my tip for you is just to ask if you don't know what to do.

I can't guarantee you'll get a sensible answer but you'll get an answer nonetheless :P

A sensible answer? what is one of those then?

He does! One day I wanna be able to do it as well as he does :blink:

GMEX177.jpg

You'd think there was really an emergency or something! :o

That looks like the time that Davey declared his undying love over the radio, or when it was snowing outside and everyone on a radio went

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahaa :D

A

You'll just have to keep your eyes out for certain things ..

Like how many walkie talkies Alx can get his hands on, and how many times he can change his clothes ..

Depends whether I bring both sets of hands or just the one :huh: for radios...

and well im taking over a weeks worth of clothing as I leave for another job on sunday evening in the middle of Northern England.. :(

A

And a big welcome from the crew member called Shabs.:blink:

Is this the Shabs I know? Blushing???? Not the Shabs I know!

Shameless flirt is the Shabs I know. :(

Camera hog is the Shabs I know. :D

Sometime coffee buyer is the Shabs I know. coffeecupsmile.gif

Bubbly buyer too :huh:

An interesting mix is our Shabs!