FA CUP FINAL

nyhobbit79

Just wanted to wish both sides the best of luck for Saturday.

I will of course be cheering myself hoarse for the Hammers!!!

Also, rubbish FA have decided not to send out replacement tickets for the Liverpool fans that have had theirs stolen!! How pants is that, they should definately get refunds.

Liverpool will win :o

(this is friendly banter)

I agree I the FA are in the wrong over the replacement ticket/refund business. On the radio, it was reported that there will be no refund or replacement. They reckon that the people have grounds to sue and get compensation. I liked what the reporter said - "but what is compensation for not going to an FA Cup final!"

Nooooooooooo not Arsenal :lol:

Newcastle United instead, to give a proper sending off for Alan Shearer :D The best footballer there is :lol:

*now gonna get the backlash of this one :D*

I'm glad to see there are plenty of Reds on this forum. Heard today that the fans whose tickets were robbed will get to see the FA Cup. Football is great, it brings the fun and banding together of people (I hate the idiots that go just to fight)

Edited by ukinvestigator

I'm glad to see there are plenty of Reds on this forum.  Heard today that the fans whose tickets were robbed will get to see the FA Cup.  Football is great, it brings the fun and banding together of people (I hate the idiots that go just to fight)

974117[/snapback]

I'm glad to hear it too. I'm working saturday, so I won't be watching it.

2-0 Liverpool

My best mate supports West Ham and I dont particularly like Liverpool. I was excited watching the champions league final last year, its great to see an English club win it and I'll no doubt be cheering Arsenal this year but as this is an English cup I'd prefer them not to win :WINCE: Cant be doing with all the stickers and fans being all "we're so great, you suck, we're great. We won yet ANOTHER cup." :YAHOO:

The real big footie game of the week , will be the next day at Upton Park.

The FA Trophy Final !

No big time charlies, or overpaid sulks at that one, just good honest professionals as Woking take on Grays.

Woking are bidding for a bit of history as they have previously won the FA Trophy three times, and a fourth would be a new record, and Grays are the defending champions from last year.

• Moderators

Actually that was a completely sub-par performance from Liverpool and I felt West Ham outperformed them in nearly every area for the majority of the game. Sure, West Ham's goals were lucky but no one know what would have happened if they hadn't gone in so we can't say.

Liverpool were quite lucky in the end, it should have been much easier for them if they were playing the way they're capable of doing.