• Lord of the Rings folk
    • Star Trek members
    • Narnia beings
    • LOST crew
    • Wrestling legends
    • Buffy gang
    • Marvel film stars
    • Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis

Am I the only one who hates Lost? I find it completely unbeleivable....anyway on a different note I'd go for a guest from either BSG (new series) or I would love a guest from CSI. Otherwise a main cast member from LOTR or SG-1.

961422[/snapback]

I watched one episode and I just didn't get it at all...

Also, I'd love to meet someone from "Over There" but that's probably way too different a genre to even consider.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
What did you both vote for the first time?

One day people will be happy.....one day!!!!!!

961060[/snapback]

Star Wars

961313[/snapback]

Not that it makes much difference, but I've changed your vote for you :wub:

I've added Stargate  :drunk:

Damnit, already voted before it was up and cant vote again :unsure:

Voted LOST as SG wasnt up there, and loads of others voted too so its kinda unfair now unless you changed everyone who wanted to vote SG originally :angry:

Edited by crippsy_99

I said Star Trek people.

I wanted to meet  the Klingon sisters and Kheylar when they were in London for LFACC 2 but I ran out of cash.

If SM could get them and other Star Trek aliens to join up, I'd be most satisifed.

961958[/snapback]

I would like to meet them too - couldn't make their last UK event.

as Stargate / Atlantis and FireFly/Serenity were not options :wub::poki: I went with LOST  :(

surfy sah xx

958240[/snapback]

TT - as you've added SG and are changing people's votes :wub::lol: please change mine from Lost to SG, ty! :wub:

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
Been watching it and most of the people who would have voted for SG but couldnt at the time havnt had their votes changed, so I reckon it would have easily made Number 2 at least by now!

962530[/snapback]

Wrong - I've now changed everyone's vote who has said in this thread they voted differently before the change (including yours) and it's still joint 3rd.

TBH I think you're taking this vote just a bit to seriously. I was trying to be helpful by adding Stargate. In future I will know not to bother.

Edited by Too Tall

TBH I think you're taking this vote just a bit to seriously. I was trying to be helpful by adding Stargate. In future I will know not to bother.

No-ones having a go at you, you were being helpful :) I apologise if it sounded otherwise.

We're just saying it would have been nice to have stargate from the start since these days its an often overlooked show now (except when it comes to this years lfcc :lol: )

If I wanted to get really picky, I could bring up that BSG or 24 isnt there either, or CSI :unsure: But im not :uhoh:

Edited by crippsy_99

No-ones having a go at you, you were being helpful :) I apologise if it sounded otherwise.

We're just saying it would have been nice to have stargate from the start since these days its an often overlooked show now (except when it comes to this years lfcc :D )

If I wanted to get really picky, I could bring up that BSG or 24 isnt there either, or CSI :blink: But im not :D

963341[/snapback]

I think you just did. :(

**waves at Welsh people woooo**

sorry TT I didn't mean it like that :o it's just you posted that you'd changed people's votes so how could you not expect some avid Stargates fans that were forced to vote otherwise to request you change theirs too?! :D;)

muchos appreciated as always :D

Luv sah xx

EDIT: woooo we are 3rd at the mo with 12votes yey! omg we are ahead of LotR :P that's well surprising! :D

Edited by surfy_sah

• 2 weeks later...