WE WANT A COLLECTORMANIA 9 PARTY!

:babybuffness:

((or on the collectormania 9 weekend)) lol The collectormania party is the talk of luton town & dunstable...Please hold 1 showmasters - i can name atleast 20 people who are wanting to go - loads of people on the forum want one and your announcing it real late - The suspence is killing us all. The partys have always been brilliant!!! dont stop the good work now!! Youll make a fortune and well have a good laugh!!!

I guess theres only one thing to say....PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!?!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really need ANOTHER topic on this?!  You've already started two others yourself and one asking for a date, give it a rest!!

:angry:

949484[/snapback]

Well said!

As much as I love to party myself, it's not the end of the world if there isn't one this time! There's plenty to do in MK itself.

Don't you think that Showmasters have enough to think about like organising the show itself? :firedevil:

Do we really need ANOTHER topic on this?!  You've already started two others yourself and one asking for a date

949484[/snapback]

She's scared that by the time SM have waded through her sig, they'll have forgotten what her message was about!

Do we really need ANOTHER topic on this?!  You've already started two others yourself and one asking for a date, give it a rest!!

:angry:

949484[/snapback]

Well said!

As much as I love to party myself, it's not the end of the world if there isn't one this time! There's plenty to do in MK itself.

Don't you think that Showmasters have enough to think about like organising the show itself? :firedevil:

949500[/snapback]

Uhuh, for example the small village that I live in in MK has 4 pubs and an offlicence and one other shop that sells alcahol, its not like theres a shortage of places to drink... and people make the party themselves so ifc theres no official party, you have to make your own..

(but please dont start a whole topic on starting your own, please one of these dead and useless threads)

A

Don't you think that Showmasters have enough to think about like organising the show itself?  :firedevil:

949500[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly. It's a big show with a lot to organise, but it's in a town with a thriving night-life to take advantage of, so why don't you arrange a contingency plan in case there isn't a party? (but as Alx said, use one of these threads rather than start another - you can change the topic by editing the first post).

It's not going to be the end of the world if there isn't a party during the event, take some responsibility for your own enjoyment of the weekend and stop bugging SM for jelly and ice-cream.

She's scared that by the time SM have waded through her sig, they'll have forgotten what her message was about!

949510[/snapback]

I try my best. I never even used to have a signature, but I wrote this one in the hope it will sink in over time.

No such luck yet.

I figure she must have her profile set to not display them or she'd have realised that her tags don't work either :angry:

• Showmasters Admin

:babybuffness: - As others have said please bump one of the other Party threads rather than starting yet another one.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=26203

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=25638

I already locked this one of yours, because it was a duplicate. Please take the hint.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=26298

Wow you are all being a bit harsh!!

Ok she shouldn't keep starting duplicate threads but I don't see any harm in asking about the party. It has been a regular event for the past few shows so an expectation has been created now.

No need to attack people! I thought the forum was a chance to ask SMs and their helpers questions and make your voice heard (so to speak).

And if you have a prob with people's signatures, turn them off like I have.

for jelly and ice-cream.

949527[/snapback]

I like that idea, can we have jelly agen :lol:

A

949599[/snapback]

You can have as much jelly as you like, my love :unsure:

949692[/snapback]

*hugs Yvie* Thank-you...

A

Everyone bitches about the party afterwards anyway!

Every time!

No guests turned up (apart from those sex crazed Potter twins), the famous vehicles consisted of the Knight Rider car, there was too little bar staff ect.......

So the answer is Yes! have a party then I can sit back and look at the endless whining!

:D

I heard complaints about the party last time. I don't see what they were complaining about :D . Some people are impossible to please.

What wasn't to like? Live music, great atmosphere, bouncy castle. Collectormania parties are top, infact they are the best.

I will be so dissapointed if there is no party, it will make the event barely worth attending :D