Can we expect any more big names?

rich5wolves

look at the past guest list on the main london page it should give you some idea . I would say they will be more

943572[/snapback]

Yeah think your right, over 30 guests at other shows so looks like we may be only around half way. Just hope they dont announce the cast to Blakes 7 to boost the numbers.....

or go down the Prowse/Baker route

I would imagine there to be over 30 guests over the 2 days as there alot of Comic guests appearing aswell as media guests

There will most definately be one maybe two more big names to be announced. Mark Hamill will be one of them

There will most definately be one maybe two more big names to be announced. Mark Hamill will be one of them

943645[/snapback]

While I certainly like your optimism: Jason has said quite often now that Hamill is not an option because he's too expensive...

943645[/snapback]

Seriously? Or is this just a rumour for now?

943652[/snapback]

the chances of us getting hamill are the same as seeing World Poverty, Corruption and Pigs Flying all in our life time disappear.

943645[/snapback]

While I certainly like your optimism: Jason has said quite often now that Hamill is not an option because he's too expensive...

943655[/snapback]

i think thats our problem guys. unless we can get Hamill to cut his price then we may get him but its like shatner he was originally £40 at one convo one of my mates went to but we got him at £25.

If showmasters feel that charging £60 for is autograph is too much, then i have alot of faith in them that they are trying all they can to bargain to get it cheaper and get him over here.

To get Mark would be a mssive thing for Showmasters as they would be the first event to do so (i think)

I have faith, after all they have been able to get Carrie Fisher to £25 and Billy Dee Williams to £20 which i think is a bargain for them

• Moderators

Hamill's only coming if he gets down to a reasonable price per auto, as people have said! :)

As for any more 'big names' ... well that depends on who's available. A lot can change in a couple of months, or even a couple of weeks in regards to cancellations, work etc so we can never predict!

Hamill's only coming if he gets down to a reasonable price per auto, as people have said! :)

As for any more 'big names' ... well that depends on who's available. A lot can change in a couple of months, or even a couple of weeks in regards to cancellations, work etc so we can never predict!

946480[/snapback]

Carrie Fisher doesnt like to cancel!

Elijah and Dreyfuss better not!

946480[/snapback]

Carrie Fisher doesnt like to cancel!

Elijah and Dreyfuss better not!

946505[/snapback]

yeah wood better not cancel mate very true you coming from wolves aswell to is fair mate george

Didn't Elijah have appendicitis just before C4, and he still came! (still surprised at this, as in pain quite a while after mine!)! I think it would be something very important for elijah to cancel.......and thus very unlikely!

Didn't Elijah have appendicitis just before C4, and he still came!  (still surprised at this, as in pain quite a while after mine!)!  I think it would be something very important for elijah to cancel.......and thus very unlikely!

949124[/snapback]

he'll have more than that if he cancels :firedevil:

If showmasters feel that charging £60 for is autograph is too much, then i have alot of faith in them that they are trying all they can to bargain to get it cheaper and get him over here.

Buzz Aldrin charged a minimum of £90 for his auto at Autographica last October!

953268[/snapback]

Buzz could charge all he wants. I don't think I'd want his autograph whatever the price. I know he's a ledgend in history but he just doesn't interest me.

953268[/snapback]

A different show, different reasons...

High calibre guest, and of a different sort to the actors.

Part of a team who ended the space race.

Significant historical name.

Someone who has done somthing that few others have had the chance to do.

A

953268[/snapback]

That is not correct, the cheapest Buzz Auto available was actually £55 at Autographica.

953268[/snapback]

you cannot compare Buzz Aldrin to Mark Hammil in any way. Buzz Aldrin was on the moon with Neil Armstrong! 1st people there! Historical or what!!! There is simply no link between em or the prive that should be charged.

In 50 years time people wont even know who Hammil is, where as Aldrin is etched into History forever!

There is no comparison, shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence. I met Aldrin and paid £110. I met Shatner, as famous as Hammil and paid £25 which I thought was about right but when it comes down to it ones an actor, the others a Historical figure.

953321[/snapback]

Showmasters had no doubt already bartered to get Aldrins price down to £90 as in USA its more expensive when he signs.

953268[/snapback]

That is not correct, the cheapest Buzz Auto available was actually £55 at Autographica.

953308[/snapback]

True

A

I think LFCC6 is getting bigger this year with Elijah Wood coming or Sean Patrick Flannery or Eric Estrada - I think the Event can become more famous so could have more "big guests" in further Events but as we know "big guests" mean "high price" & when you go to this Event you want to meet several guests so if they charge much,people would complain about the Event :P I think they try to make Collectormania or London signing bigger each year for a quite good value which is great ;)

*LYVIE*

I think LFCC6 is getting bigger this year with Elijah Wood coming or Sean Patrick Flannery or Eric Estrada - I think the Event can become more famous so could have more "big guests" in further Events but as we know "big guests" mean "high price" & when you go to this Event you want to meet several guests so if they charge much,people would complain about the Event :whistling: I think they try to make Collectormania or London signing bigger each year for a quite good value which is great  :YAHOO:

*LYVIE*

953566[/snapback]

I dont think Collectormania is very big at all. Ok there are a few names of recognision there but no-one major in the world of film.

LFCC has 3 big names! And hopefully more to come so I agree on that one that in Englands capital comes Showmasters biggest event.