Who was your first.

mrsclairecarter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
If we're talking Collectormania then I think mine was Danny Strong. If we're talking about elsewhere then Paul Nicholls.  :D

939867[/snapback]

It's your first anywhere. I hope so or I'd be interested to know which collectormania Alex meet the Queen at :spidy:

My first Auto was Richard Franklin - Captain Mike Yates from Dr Who back in 1995. I remember approaching him outside of the allotted autograph session, but we had a nice long chat as he talked me through how the convention worked.

Edited by Harry

Autograph that is.. :blush:  :D

Mine was Paul Blake (Greedo) from Star Wars A New Hope, he was the first ever autograph i got. Got it years ago when i went to a toy fair.

who was your first autograph..

939421[/snapback]

My first autograph was from Paul Blake (Greedo) aswell, It was actually at his house where I got the autograph and didn't need to pay!

If we're talking Collectormania then I think mine was Danny Strong. If we're talking about elsewhere then Paul Nicholls.  :D

939867[/snapback]

It's your first anywhere. I hope so or I'd be interested to know which collectormania Alex meet the Queen at :blush:

939918[/snapback]

Im sure I bumped into Andy (H) at C1 or C2.. lol nah I met HMQ EII In the USA out the front of the White House, same day as I met George Bush Snr

A

I met Bobby Thompson (better known as The Little Waster) in the Grainger Market when I was 13, and got his autograph on the back of a receipt (the only paper I had at the time!). He's one of the few autographs I ever got.

Most of you won't have heard of him unless you grew up in the North East, but just think Andy Capp as a stand-up comedian!

http://www.geocities.com/bobby_thompson_uk/holidays.wma

Andrea

939682[/snapback]

Andrea, where about are you from?

Im sure I bumped into Andy (H) at C1 or C2.. lol nah I met HMQ EII In the USA out the front of the White House, same day as I met George Bush Snr

A

940009[/snapback]

Ooohh, namedropper!! :o

Andrea

940542[/snapback]

:o

Well I could go further as I wasnt allowed to go to the evening dinner so I had to go and stay at the US ambassador's house that evening ;)

Tho with my dad no longer in that job I dont get to meet the politiicians any more ...

or were you refering to Andy as the Queen :D

My first ever autographs were from David Bellamy and Johnny Morris and I was about 9. My Mum used to breed siamese cats and we went to a lot of cat shows and they were always there to judge the kids pet section. I met David Bellamy so many times he eventually remembered my name!!

My first proper collecting was Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan at The Two Towers premier. I got them on the back of a tatty Fellowship of the Ring video cover and I was so chuffed!!!

wow.... I never got autos when i met people when i was younger... i went to a roadshow and got leyla (pop singers) on a piece of paper... that was about it...

I used to follow one of the 911 lads around the school rec... lol... met bob carolgees too... but never bothered with autos cause i know where he is as he owns a candle shop near by where i grew up and he's always there!

First autos i think are Linkin Park, then i started going to SM events... first person i met was Billy Boyd and was so awestruck cause he is so charismatic!

I cant think whether the Reef autos were before that..??? i mean i bribed my way backstage at the last reef gig i went to and hung out for a bit... got my denim jacket signed as i had nothing else... gary offered me a beer tho! hehe!!

Veasse xx

Tim Burton :blink:

First paid for auto was Sean Astin I think  ^_^

945840[/snapback]

OMG! Where/how? :o

945846[/snapback]

In 2001 I went to the Planet of the Apes premiere just to see him!

I got Mark Wahlberg's as well but I didn't want it - he just took the pad off me and signed! I don't even know what I did with that auto afterwards oops

Met him again at the Baftas when Big Fish was nominated. I love him

He's very nice!! :(