Guest Suggestions?

Charisma

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that the only show on TV I'm currently watching is 'Life on Mars' which is set in Manchester.....

* John Simm

* Philip Glenister

* Liz White

* Marshall Lancaster

* Dean Andrews

"Amen" to that on all fronts... ;)

How about a return visit for Alan Tudyk? Elijah Wood?

I'd also suggest Peter Kay, but I don't know if he would count. :lol:

Any one from:

Red Dwarf (Especially Criag Charles because he didn't come last time even though he probably lives nearby because of Corrie)

Lost (Particually Josh Holloway or Naveen Andrews)

Quantum Leap

Star Trek Voyager

Life On Mars

Harry Potter (For my friend Sian so on her behalf I suggest Tom Felton, though it was cool meeting Matthew Lewis and Tolga Safer)

Jason Momoa

Joe Flannigan

David Hewlett

C'mon they'll have finished filming season 3 by that point!

928567[/snapback]

I totally agree! I would do anything to meet Joe in particular!!!! PLease Showmasters! Invite him!!!!!!!!! (and anyone from Stargate, I love them all!)

Amanda Tapping (Sam Carter) would also be a good guest!

hey guys, how is everyone? after years of just reading peoples comments i thort id finally join up and contribute. i was bored so i did this............(hope no one minds, this is my dream line up. for some reason i think its gone really small) x

gmex.jpg

Edited by neil_silla

hey guys, how is everyone? after years of just reading peoples comments i thort id finally join up and contribute. i was bored so i did this............(hope no one minds, this is my dream line up. for some reason i think its gone really small) x

The guy in the red bodywarmer - is that Michael J Fox? If so, then it would be great to meet him, but I think cos of his illness it'll never happen. He's fabulous though - I loved Teenwolf! :wub: Good choice. And is that Elliott from ET? Can't think of his name - another good choice, though. :wub:

To add to my own list, whilst I'm pushing for Charmed - Brian Krause might be easier to get than Julian M :wub:

First Post here

I just want to say Please, Please, Please, Please, Please etc...

Bring back Michael Shanks :P and Chris Judge.

I went to GMex the first and Michael :o wasn't doing posed Pics and I wanted a pic of me n him and although Chris was I got a pic of him and my daughter ;)

So If you could twist their arms I would be most grateful :blink:

First Post here

I just want to say Please, Please, Please, Please, Please etc...

Bring back Michael Shanks  :D  and Chris Judge.

I went to GMex the first and Michael  ;)  wasn't doing posed Pics and I wanted a pic of me n him and although Chris was I got a pic of him and my daughter  :D

So If you could twist their arms I would be most grateful  :blush:

930514[/snapback]

I agree. Bring back the Shankster ;)

What about Christoper Ecclestone? He's from Lancashire, and supports Man Utd? So that way, SM could also show support to someone from the area :D

He's done quite a diverse range of roles, so surely would have a wide appeal and not just for Doctor Who.

I would like to see more Dr Who people! John Barrowman would be nice! I hear he's a great guy! Of course, anyone from Stargate is a must. However, there are some people you just know would be really busy. Someone asked for Ellija Wood (Sorry, I really can't spell - how do you spell his name?). He would be so busy I would never get the chance to meet him! It would be like when James Marsters came, you had to queue for tickets 3 in the morning to be able to see him! As mucha s I'm a fan, I wouldn't queue that long!