Guest Suggestions?

Charisma

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathan Fillion was adorable at LFCC and Torri Higginson couldn't make it so I would love to see either or both of them at GMex... for sure. Been wanting to meet Torri for a very long time and she was booked to attend a con in Germany in November until they cancelled the con so... Anyway, would love it, and I know a lot of other people going who would too.

would also like nathan fillion aswell as elijah wood:)

i think serenity cast and LOTR cast would be great:)

Gee, you managed to link the name Elijah Wood into a quoted post that has absolutely sweet fa to do with him. You are impressive. End this madness now.

hey:),

i think you should lay off a little bit, she was only suggesting as it is a guest suggestion page:). but as im new to here i can't judge why your telling her to stop the madness:S what does she do that is mad?? just wondering, dont want any fuss or arguments:)

Nathan Fillion was adorable at LFCC and Torri Higginson couldn't make it so I would love to see either or both of them at GMex... for sure. Been wanting to meet Torri for a very long time and she was booked to attend a con in Germany in November until they cancelled the con so... Anyway, would love it, and I know a lot of other people going who would too.

Gee, you managed to link the name Elijah Wood into a quoted post that has absolutely sweet fa to do with him. You are impressive. End this madness now.

i think you should lay off a little bit, she was only suggesting as it is a guest suggestion page:). but as im new to here i can't judge why your telling her to stop the madness:S what does she do that is mad?? just wondering, dont want any fuss or arguments:)

She's managed to spam most threads with incessant requests for Elijah!

I only keep asking because I've been asking since before C9 and he hasn't been invited to any of the cons since then

Let us not jump to conclusions - he may have been invited and not been able to accept. (Or he declined, because he heard there was a loony fan begging for him :lol: )

Out of the HP names dropped earlier, I'd go for Rickman (Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves), Jason Isaacs (Armageddon and Patriot), and not forgetting Leslie Phillips..... Hellooooo The name's Bell, Ding Dong!

We could have a mini-Armageddon reunion by having Isaacs and Liv Tyler.... Or get Jeremy Irons, Rachel Weisz and Liv Tyler and having a Stealing Beauty reunion (only known topless scenes from Weisz or Tyler...)

If you guys know the names of so many HP guys, and you know where they'll be for long periods of time (Pinewood? ) Why not write to them at the studio, or via the movie production company. Then you'll get proper headshots etc of the actor, and a proper sig, rather than a scribble.

If you guys know the names of so many HP guys, and you know where they'll be for long periods of time (Pinewood? ) Why not write to them at the studio, or via the movie production company. Then you'll get proper headshots etc of the actor, and a proper sig, rather than a scribble.

Usually, to me, meeting the actors is more important than the autograph. I'd rather get no autograph and just meet the person, than not meet them and get an auto.

She's managed to spam most threads with incessant requests for Elijah!

No need to reply to this really. Samwise has summed it up nicely. I know you mean well with her being your friend and all, but she has requested him waaaayy too many times. It has died down lately though when she realized what she was doing so I'll give her credit there. No hard feelings.

Ya know, anyone would think Elijah wasn't doing any UK shows in the next few months....

A true stalker/fan would know where and when he's in London next.. Even down to his hotel... Not suggesting that any sane person would want to know that much detail...

Btw, which hotel IS he staying in? :D

Apologies if this has been discussed before but what about a Chitty reunion? - the main five are still alive (Van Dyke, Howes, Jeffries and the two children) - that would be fantastic!

I'd also like to see Geoffrey Bayldon make an appearance - so many cult programmes and films to his name!

• Moderators

i would love to meet Elijah Wood please? :)

You're fairly new here, but you need to learn quickly. Don't request him EVERYWHERE or bring him into every discussion or else everyone will get annoyed with it, ok? :(

rite, "I'll never tell" i aint got nuttin against ya, i was just sayin :D dont want ya 2 get me wrong, but if dat was to "Xx-Elijah Wood Fan-xX" u didnt need 2 write dat comment, she has even deleted wot she wrote coz of wot u sed. but like i sed i aint pickin a fite wid ya (argument) or woteva :P

rite, "I'll never tell" i aint got nuttin against ya, i was just sayin :D dont want ya 2 get me wrong, but if dat was to "Xx-Elijah Wood Fan-xX" u didnt need 2 write dat comment, she has even deleted wot she wrote coz of wot u sed. but like i sed i aint pickin a fite wid ya (argument) or woteva :P

...and you clearly can't speak English either. "Gangsta" does not qualify.

I think you all know who I'm making another request for. Not that it ever does any good...

Gotta tell you, looking at your list, it would be freakin' awesome to have Adam Garcia attending... but he's too busy with Wicked. Sigh!

• Showmasters Admin

rite, "I'll never tell" i aint got nuttin against ya, i was just sayin :poki: dont want ya 2 get me wrong, but if dat was to "Xx-Elijah Wood Fan-xX" u didnt need 2 write dat comment, she has even deleted wot she wrote coz of wot u sed. but like i sed i aint pickin a fite wid ya (argument) or woteva :dance:

Can you please write in full English. It is hard enough for native English speakers to understand your posts, but none native English speakers wouldn't have a chance. On the forum it's really not necessary to type in "text" or whatever it is you're typing in.

Edited by Too Tall

like 'trilia' said "Gangster" its not gangster its just easy to type even though it may be hard for some people to read, it is very quick and easy to type. if you have msn, you kind of get attached to writing like it and when you write normal it seems a little weird :blush: its just like language you might use when you send a text message :D anyway yeah sure i will write normally from now on, is no problem, at least then you can understand me better :angry:

no problem, hehe :angry::D

you know where it says special effects co-ordinator underneath your picture of the monsters ink fluffy monster (i can't remember his name, i think its scully or something) B) anyway can you change where it says for example "special effects co-ordinator" as mine says continuity, and i dont even know what that means :blush:

Edited by I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA