Guest Suggestions?

Charisma

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we want Jamie/Jason Secto, a person so well known, he doesn't even register on imdb! Great idea!

The Phelps twins seem a pretty good pair. I met them on the day of the first HP Premiere at that show in Brum... along with Warwick... (How good was HE in Extras! I was wetting myself!). It was the twins' first show and they were a bit stunned..

Hey, why not completely screw up loads of movie buff games and get Kevin Bacon. Those who met Karen Allen at a recent MK show will have KB rating of 1 or 2 (Animal House). I've had a KB rating of 1 for around 9 years now (Martha Smith (Babs) from Animal House), and would love to trump it.

Liv Tyler.... I wonders if Miranda met Liv's Mum... she's a character... Would love to finally meet Liv.. and she's only in Leeds...!

Ok instead of Jamie Yeates, how about someone who's done a few films/tv shows and quite possibly some stage acting, and might be known by someone that isn't nommed Charisma..

Joss Ackland? The voice behind tons of ads, (Fiat Punto being a current one), parts in Lethal Weapon 2, The Mighty Ducks, and Mighty Duicks 3, Hunt for Red October, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, not to mention Bill and Ted!

Just get Jamie Yeates if possible. This case is nothing like Heny or ILOVEELIJAHWOOD4EVER. Turkfox is just a big HP fan.

Hell if this is the case, we could say the same with Mattzo asking for Emilie all the time :wub: (No offence there whatsoever Mattzo)

I'm pretty sure he'd be a popular guest with HP fans.

Turkfox is just a big HP fan.

Exactly! And I haven't met him yet so I want to. I only keep asking because I've been asking since before C9 and he hasn't been invited to any of the cons since then, so I'm hoping he might get invited to one soon.

If I just asked once, no one would notice and no one would know anyone wanted him there... :wub:

Im all for asking for HP guests but it would be great to see some fresh faces... sean biggerstaff, mark williams, maggie smith, alan rickman, julie walters, emma thompson, jason issacs (just for daddy malfoy) robbie coltrane, Timothy Spall, Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright, Clémence Poésy, Brendan Gleeson, Miranda Richardson, Shirley Henderson to name just a few rather than the same old devon, robert and dan requests. I understand people may not have met those 3 (why anyone wants to meet devon is beyond me) there are actors in these films who have years of film and tv history under their belts rather than film virgins who are known for playing one part.

And for anyone that knows may have noticed i missed someone out...david tennant of course would be a sound choice from me!!!

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

I only want to meet Devon because I haven't got his auto yet and I'd quite like to get them all eventually.

I'd really like to meet Alfie Enoch who plays Dean, but only if SM put his table next to Matt Lewis' - they seem such a funny double act when they're interviewed together.

Turkfox is just a big HP fan.

Exactly! And I haven't met him yet so I want to. I only keep asking because I've been asking since before C9 and he hasn't been invited to any of the cons since then, so I'm hoping he might get invited to one soon.

If I just asked once, no one would notice and no one would know anyone wanted him there... :wub:

Anyway. Question. Who the hell IS this guy? *HP bookverse fan*

I'm going to ask again in the hope that may plea will be heard :lol:

Please, please could we have someone from Lost? :huh:

Ian Somerhalder, Josh Holloway, Evangeline Lily, Matthew Fox, argh the list goes on! XD Please please!

*Begs*

I'll give you lots of cookies if we can have someone! :D