Guest Suggestions?

Charisma

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, it is this dat dere already signed up 4:P my bad

hey hellion44! didnt realise it was u,

i added u on msn but u aint been on yet? av ya even accepted me? probs not coz u dnt know me. i was just lkin at ur thread u just sent nd saw da i love elijah wood bit nd realised it was u.

i added u on msn but u aint been on yet? av ya even accepted me? probs not coz u dnt know me. i was just lkin at ur thread u just sent nd saw da i love elijah wood bit nd realised it was u.

Surely by the time you've worked out how to abbreviate all those words, you could have typed them out in full.

Your posts hurt my brain.

I would like to see some people from Alias and Lost. In particular these Jennifer Garner and Evangeline Lilly

And also some people from Firefly and Serenity in particular Jewel Staite and Morena Baccarin

And how about a Babylon 5 reunion?

Bruce Boxleitner

Mira Furlan

Peter Jurasik

Claudia Christian

Bill Mumy

Stepher Furst

Patricia Tallman

Surely by the time you've worked out how to abbreviate all those words, you could have typed them out in full.

Your posts hurt my brain.

heya, lol sorry i do try and speak normally sometimes but its just quicker the other way. is this better :lol: i know what you mean though, alot of adults don't understand what i mean so i talk like this to them. will do the same for you, if i talk to you that is :P

elijah44

How about Kelly Donovan :lol: Nicholas Brendon's twin brother. He did stunts for Nicholas and played his double in the Buffy Episode "The Replacement". He also filled in for Nicholas in the episode "Intervention" as he was ill. He would be a great guest to get. ^_^

how about Elijah Wood :chair: saw him at london film and comic con and would love to see him again. he was sooo nice to all of the fans and he was really polite too. not only do i want to see him because im a fan, but even if i wasnt a fan i would love the opotunity to meet him:D,

here's a list of who i think should come to g-mex:)

Elijah Wood :D

Dominic Mogan

Orlando Bloom

Vigo

Basically LOTR cast, Also i think more cast from LOST would be good :D

sorry about my spelling, im not very good at it :D im sure i have spelt something wrong ;)

Nathan Fillion was adorable at LFCC and Torri Higginson couldn't make it so I would love to see either or both of them at GMex... for sure. Been wanting to meet Torri for a very long time and she was booked to attend a con in Germany in November until they cancelled the con so... Anyway, would love it, and I know a lot of other people going who would too.

Nathan Fillion was adorable at LFCC and Torri Higginson couldn't make it so I would love to see either or both of them at GMex... for sure. Been wanting to meet Torri for a very long time and she was booked to attend a con in Germany in November until they cancelled the con so... Anyway, would love it, and I know a lot of other people going who would too.

Would also love to see Torri. With Joe there also why not :YAHOO:

Please more Harry Potter people!! Really want to meet as many as poss! Since I'm definately going to meet the Weasley Twins!! xxx

I agree!! Tom Felton, Devon Murray, Robert Pattinson, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Katie Leung.. pleaseee :chair:

Would also love to see Torri. With Joe there also why not :lol:

*laughs* See, I knew I wasn't the only one. Wonder if they'll treat us to a show like the one at ComicCon... *laughs again*

Edited by Trialia

would also like nathan fillion aswell as elijah wood:)

i think serenity cast and LOTR cast would be great:)

Is there any possibility you could get Sarah McLeod as she looks like she'll be in Europe the weekend before at another show. If you could that'll be awesome, 2 ladies of LOTR at one show I'd be a happy man.

Edited by Ice*

would also like nathan fillion aswell as elijah wood:)

i think serenity cast and LOTR cast would be great:)

Gee, you managed to link the name Elijah Wood into a quoted post that has absolutely sweet fa to do with him. You are impressive. End this madness now.

Why is it only the MALE potter cast members? Don't adolescenet males get a vote?

Jack Black... great choice, can't see it though. Performing at Comic-con would be because of what comic-con is.... Comic-Con! He had a Tenacious D movie to get promoting on an International Scale.. Not to mention a few Libred Nachos.... Why waste time promoting to non-interested fans of Biffy, HOP etc, and not hardcore Sci-Fi genre fanboys like you'd get at Comic-con.

Jessica Alba did Comic-con.. From what I've read about her experiences there.. can't see her rushing back to any other con, unless its in her movie contract to do it as promotion.. Too big a name at present, and might get repetitive saying no she won't do Playboy every few minutes.. :wub: