Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Saturday....

12:00-12:30 - STAR WARS ORIGINAL TRILOGY - Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker

12:40-13:10 - ANIME PANEL

13:20-13:50 - RED DWARF - Danny John Jules and Robert Llewellyn

14:00-14:30 - JOHN RHYS DAVIES

14:40-15:10 - BRENT SPINER

15:20-15:50 - HARRY POTTER TALK 1 - Stanislav Ianevski, Tolga Safer and Matthew Lewis

16:00-16:30 - SHANKS & JUDGE STARGATE

16:50 onwards - COSPLAY Parade

Sunday.....

11:00-11:30 - STAR WARS PREQUEL TRILOGY TALK - Ray Park and Jay Laga'aia

11:40-12:10 - CHRONICLES OF NARNIA TALK - Kiran Shah, Sala Baker, Annalise Morris, Shane Rangi and Reuben Dejong

12:20-12:50 - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA TALK - Katee Sackhoff and James Callis

13:00-13:30 - ANDY SIRKIS

13:50-14:20 - HARRY POTTER TALK 2 – Robert Pattinson and Katie Leung

Followed by the FAN FICTION AWARDS presentation

14:40-15:10 - AVERY BROOKS

15:20-15:50 - LOST - IAN SOMERHALDER

Edited by Too Tall

Ohhh wow... what a weekend of entertainment... when are we supposed to see the guests for autographs with all that going on :unsure:

Great job on G-Mex showmasters - I can't wait... only 3 more weeks of my school placement til i head to Manchester! wohooo!!

Lizzi xxx

Something not in the FAQ..any idea how many seats the talks will be limited too?

Ie is there going to be 300+ (for example) people fighting over 50 or so talk tickets for say Avery or Ian and likely to all be snapped up within mins of doors opening?

And any idea if it is in the main hall, if people who cant get a ticket will be able to stand in the doorway area and watch?

When I was at the lfcc last year by the time I could ask about talk tickets for the Voyager people, they'd all gone, but I managed to stand right at the back in the doorway bit and listen and take photos..was lots of people standing there too watching but thankfully I had the height advantage over most ^_^

Something not in the FAQ..any idea how many seats the talks will be limited too?

Ie is there going to be 300+ (for example) people fighting over 50 or so talk tickets for say Avery or Ian and likely to all be snapped up within mins of doors opening?

And any idea if it is in the main hall, if people who cant get a ticket will be able to stand in the doorway area and watch?

When I was at the lfcc last year by the time I could ask about talk tickets for the Voyager people, they'd all gone, but I managed to stand right at the back in the doorway bit and listen and take photos..was lots of people standing there too watching but thankfully I had the height advantage over most  :D

916611[/snapback]

With this being the first event at this location the only ones who can answer it are SM themselves. They might look at this question but to make sure it would probably be best to email them and let TT know in the FAQ what the response is. The FAQ is composed from past experience and local knowledge so unfortunately this hasn't been covered in there. The only answer I can give is that the event will be very similar to LFACC.

Sorry this hasn't been of much help.

• Showmasters Admin

When I was at the lfcc last year by the time I could ask about talk tickets for the Voyager people, they'd all gone, but I managed to stand right at the back in the doorway bit and listen and take photos..was lots of people standing there too watching but thankfully I had the height advantage over most  ;)

916611[/snapback]

I've sent SM a mail asking for clarification. But I'm 99% sure that the talk area will be similar to the one at LFCC3 and therefore there will be approx 150 seats, and it will be in the main hall.

As for standing in the doorway. I guess in theory you shouldn't and the crew should have moved you on. But as you've said it happened at LFCC3 so it may again.

Edited by Too Tall

Doh! The only talks I wanted were the Stargate and the Battlestar Galactica. Trust them to be on different days   :uhoh:

917756[/snapback]

Well hopefully you won't have too far to travel to be there both days ... or if not why not make a weekend of it?

917761[/snapback]

It's not too far to travel (40 minutes by coach) it's arranging another day off work that is the problem (I have a boss that seems to suffer from permenant PMT). I'm going in tomorrow to ask for an extra day off. I've practised grovelling and begging...wish me luck!

• 3 weeks later...