Now you have seen Voldemort on screen...

theoden_of_rohan

Marks (out of 10) for your overall impression of Voldemort?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Marks (out of 10) for your overall impression of Voldemort?

• 1 (Awful)
    • 10 (Excellent)

Ok, so in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' we finally get to see the dark lord himself, Voldemort! *shudder*

It's been a long time in the waiting for many of us fans, so I was just wondering on your views...did they get him right for you? Or was he a total disappointment?

For me he was (almost) perfect! 9/10 :D

He is bloody amazing as voldemort. I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the tormenting wormtail bit......wormtail did not look nearly distraught enough for me when he cut off his own hand! But Ralph was amazing, I put Excellent 10/10 I loved the nose, thats exactly how I imagined it!

i dono, I voted 7/10, he just doesnt look how I imagined him. But Ralph deffo scared the bejeezus out of me, so hes playing of voldemort would be about a 9/10... he didnt scare the death eaters and wormtail enough!

i went with 9/10

i was very impressed and i think ralf did a great job. his movements and mannerisms were perfect. but there were a few little bits that i was dissappointed about...

firstly his eyes werent red. but im over that. its a silly little thing really. and secondly was the lack of fear in the death eaters. i really dont think he instilled enough fear in them. they answered him back and he just wouldnt tolerate that.

but over all i thought he was pretty cool.

=x=

10/10 I thought he was brilliant. The make up job was supburb. He did indeed carry the air of evil. Evil enough to make Lucius kneel. Now the next question would be who would love to do that as a costume. We rekcon that we could do the make-up. My girlfriend has worked with prosphetics before.

10/10 I thought he was brilliant.  The make up job was supburb.  He did indeed carry the air of evil.  Evil enough to make Lucius kneel.  Now the next question would be who would love to do that as a costume.  We rekcon that we could do the make-up.  My girlfriend has worked with prosphetics before.

897635[/snapback]

i dont think lucius kneeled because voldemort was evil and scary of whatever. i dont think lucius had much of a choice. voldemort forced him to do it. i think it showed voldemorts power more than how eveil/scary he was.

=x=

10/10 I thought he was brilliant.  The make up job was supburb.  He did indeed carry the air of evil.  Evil enough to make Lucius kneel.  Now the next question would be who would love to do that as a costume.  We rekcon that we could do the make-up.  My girlfriend has worked with prosphetics before.

897635[/snapback]

i dont think lucius kneeled because voldemort was evil and scary of whatever. i dont think lucius had much of a choice. voldemort forced him to do it. i think it showed voldemorts power more than how eveil/scary he was.

=x=

897665[/snapback]

Lucius would only kneel for Voldy (and possibly his wife). I did noctice that he did with much reluctance. After all it would ruin his freashly pressed Death Eater robers.

He wasn't classy enough for me, in the books his behaviour although evil comes across as more measured and calculated whereas I thought in the movie everything about him and his movements seemed to be so rash and therefore didn't make him appear so powerful as he seemed more like cape swirling madman. :wub:

But they certainly made him look like I thought he would :D