Wow... Cancellations galore!

Cher2a

• Moderators

Well it always happens and it's unfortunately inevitable.

We've had a lot of top quality ones cancel in the past - Val Kilmer, Miranda Otto etc, so it's never a surprise.

Luckily sometimes we get very good replacements.

• Moderators

We've had a lot of top quality ones cancel in the past - Val Kilmer, Miranda Otto etc, so it's never a surprise.

865438[/snapback]

Well at least you'll be there Vido! What more could we ask for?! :D

865453[/snapback]

I'm sure 99% of people would like more than just me :D but aww thanks :wub:

865438[/snapback]

Well at least you'll be there Vido! What more could we ask for?! :D

865453[/snapback]

I'm sure 99% of people would like more than just me :D but aww thanks :D

865459[/snapback]

:wub: It's true, though! Hehe. Wouldn't be an SM event without you, mate! :D

I am seriously gutted as the one guest I was coming to meet has cancelled!

:unsure:

That'd be John Kassir btw...

*wails*

I was so looking forward to meeting him too!

865650[/snapback]

Aw, no! :blink: Will you still be coming, though, mate?

Sad about the cancellations (although TBH the only one that really affects me at all is Julie Newmar), but lets face it - THE Shatner IS GOING TO BE THERE!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :rolleyes::lol::(;)

• Moderators

I hardly think it's fair to start slating them and suggesting guests aren't going to turn up etc.

The Shatner situation has already been explained, so we just have to wait until all the details are finalised.

It's not like they've left people in the lurch and not said a word about it!

Of course it'd be NICE to know when he's coming but it's not always under Showmasters' control unfortunately, so it's not as easy as that.

Personnally, all these late and numerous cancellations/announcements have definitely convinced me to not attend anymore the Milton Keynes events. Since I come from abroad, I have to plan everything at least three weeks before the event. And the thing is that the line-up three or four weeks before the event was completely different from the one that is currently proposed. Although I know cancellations happen at every event, I have the feeling that this is happening much too often at Showmasters events. I will still attend LFACC but probably won't go anymore to Milton Keynes, except under exceptional circumstances.

Edited by lams9999