• 1-2
    • 3-5
    • 5-7
    • 8-364
    • magazines
    • papers
    • all
    • GAZ SHUT UP YOU FRECKIN LOONEY

i saw a video of me on exercize with army on a old tape at career centre and remember the citizen so thought i would ask who else.

some of you must ave been on collectormania or lfcc footage

*bored* :lol:

hehe lol...the only time i was on anythign was a camera for drama classes...but that doesnt count somehow...

Althought on the london marathon years back we spotted me mum in the crowd with her freind i think...coz someone had recorded it so ..meh

i've been in the local paper a few times for charity work and the like good picture of a zip slide of a tall building.

theres a picture of me on the website..

And i was once on the wrestling 2nd row seats when it was in Manchester.

lol it was proudest moment security threatened to through me out if wouldn't step away from the barricade when Sting was fighting

er i was nearly on calender news once.. when me and my mum did the race for life a few months back calender news were filming the event for our local news programs i was nearly on the radio as well once... this dont really count though does it? oh well.... my brother has been on an american sports channel though!! that was cool!

I'm lucky in that it's not usually my ugly mug that appears lol.

Once got on tv aged about 8... local news had scary close up of me watching some guy talking about train safety.

I'm a writer so it's my name that appears not my face phew!!!

My legs were on the local news years ago they were filming something about the school and I walked past the camera.

I was in the local paper doing Dry Stone Walling!

I was in the background on the BBC's Glastonbury coverage in 1998 - Jamie Theakston was presenting.

I was on the local news quite recently about Pole Dancing lessons.

Think thats it! not very exciting Im afraid!

I dunno if any of you guys have seen it, but it's on tv (usually the news but sometimes other things) every year .... Toyfair? I mean, the one in london.

My dad works for Vivid Imaginations so he's there every year selling and promoting and stuff. I used to always go along and help out so i was on a lot.

My primary school was always on tv too ... and i was a good little girl so i was usually picked to be in the shot ... haha loser!

oh i just remembered, it doesnt count as being on tv i guess, but me and my friend are in one of the clips from the first lfacc on the website ... hehe.

Edited by luvme7754

I've been on TV in a very small appearance in the drama "Hear The Silence"

I was in our local paper years ago for winning a contest :huh:

I've been seen in the audience on the Graham Norton show and another one as well ^_^

I'm sure there have been other times as well *thinks*

i was on sky news ages ago when i was due to be going to america, there was some alert thing at heathrow. i dunno what exactly, i was only little!

Been in the local newspaper a few times for various things like dance competitions, planting tree's, school activities etc.

I think i was on the local news once yonks ago because some astronaut came to our school. The only shot you got of me was looking very bored as the guy was telling us how you eat in space...

And i was in a shot taken at C6 which ended up posted on Jamie Waylett's (Crabbe from Harry Potter) website. Nothing special though. You could only see the back of my head poking out from the crowd lol

Me, Ben and Marie were in the Disney magazine we were :D

They had a whole 2 pages about c4, and we had a massive picture in there.. Hmm, too bad it was of us in our OMGSOEMBARRASING costumes :D

Me and Jog have been in the paper for our "charity work" *cough*

and then other CRAP stuff that doesnt count.

got lotsa pictures of my in the papers.

first time was the day after i was born (i had a wierd birth) and then something i did in infant school and i made a hat that was also a toy house in juniour school and i won a competition so was in a mag, i was on tv talkin bout boyzone during a documentary (yes i know thats sad) and i hav appeared as an extra when i was shopping in an episode of...wait for it...BYKER GROVE!

to name a few anyways!

Kirsty xx

I don't know if this counts but I was live on radio 1 and 2 when I was kid , been on the local news talking , been on national news and in all the national newspapers when my duaghter was doing a thing in MK for Tony Blair when he was first standing to try and become Prime Minister, I was in the House of fun Video with Madness, is that enough to count as qualified or not , more than my fair share of 5 minutes of fame lol !