Lost

C.Parkers-Girl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just knew someone would get sucked into that engine lol

I have a question tho, that distress call was going for 16 years, wtf was powering it!?

845414[/snapback]

ive been trying to figure that out as well but the island is full of mystery so anything is possible

i thought it was awesome and i really wanted to watch the next one on E4 but i've decided to just keep watching on C4 i'm not really sure why.

POLAR BEAR!!!!!!

My brother has decided that its a dinosaur that is terrorising them it hink gentic endgineering gone a wry.

and ladies just how fine is hte doctor

I dont know if people know but, if you watch the late night showing it's uncut. Like..the pilot in the tree - you actually see what happened to him. And..We've decided..that polar bear was the french woman whos been on the island 16 years :blush:. hehe.

Annnnd we've discovered a new love - Ian Somerhalder (Boone) *drool* He makes eyebrows sexy :D

What did happen to that pilot? I kinda missed that lil bit, I saw his reflection in the puddle but that's all :D

Saw a spoiler in a newspaper yesterday and I couldn't stand to wait to find out what really happens so I looked on an american website to find out :blush:

• Moderators

There's a pinned Lost topic in the TV/Movie section that people are using for discussions too! ;)

As soon as one question gets answered, it's like another 5 come along n make u wonder :blush:

Stupidly addictive programme damnit :D

:P

mabe its running on lemon power :firedevil:...if theres lemons on the island...or they may have long lasting batterys....

As for the big beast thing i have 4 diffrent animal ideas...and one of them is a dragon one :wub: ( one that is genetically engeneried not to breate fire)

I have seen the entire series as my brother downloaded it and you HAVE to keep watching-you won't be disappointed.

I thought :wub: Matthew Fox :wub: was fit in Party of Five-until I saw him in Lost! He has definitely gotten fitter over the years and it doesn't hurt that Jack's a bit of a hero on the island!