Lost

C.Parkers-Girl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight Oceanic 815 from syndey australia to america crashs on an Island. The show is how the survivers live. Each episode also concentrates on a certain character and it shows you their background and why they are on the plane. Its very very very good. I downloaded it when it was on american TV.

edit: i put to australia and i meant america.....im not doin well today *goes to sleep*

Edited by C.Parkers-Girl

Flight Oceanic 815 from syndey to australia crashs on an Island. The show is how the survivers live. Each episode also concentrates on a certain character and it shows you their background and why they are on the plane. Its very very very good. I downloaded it when it was on american TV.

wow! i am watching that!

• Showmasters Admin

About bloody time!! I saw it from America early this year and they've been airing it in Ireland for months.

If you're not sure about it, watch it anyway. It is an excellent and original show with plenty of surprises and twists, and probably isn't what you expect it to be.

Andrea

About bloody time!! I saw it from America early this year and they've been airing it in Ireland for months.

If you're not sure about it, watch it anyway. It is an excellent and original show with plenty of surprises and twists, and probably isn't what you expect it to be.

Andrea

Any news on photo CD Andrea and hope you had a lovely birthday.