COLLECTORMANIA G-MEX !

showmasters

Thank GOD!! MK Centre is such an apalling venue for an event. Been saying it since the travesty that was collectormania 4 (or was it 3, the one with elija wood anyway) Yes Manchester is not in midlands but most midlanders like me would prefer to travel noth than south I think. No offence southerners (actually every offence) GW

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
However we wanted to hold an event in the Midlands for those fans unable to make it to our "Southern" shows.

Shall I be the first to point out Manchester isnt in the Midlands?!! :jason:

well im from london and andrea is from newcastle so we are a bit vague on the bit of land in the middle ;):lol: sorry

jason :D:help:

Thank GOD!! MK Centre is such an apalling venue for an event. Been saying it since the travesty that was collectormania 4 (or was it 3, the one with elija wood anyway) Yes Manchester is not in midlands but most midlanders like me would prefer to travel noth than south I think. No offence southerners (actually every offence) GW

:D ok then...

However we wanted to hold an event in the Midlands for those fans unable to make it to our "Southern" shows.

Shall I be the first to point out Manchester isnt in the Midlands?!! :lol:

well im from london and andrea is from newcastle so we are a bit vague on the bit of land in the middle :lol::lol: sorry

jason :lol:;)

andrea is from newcastle?! :o i SO didnt know that :blink::lol:

Cool news, I shall probably be at this even though I am in London due to the fact it will be one of my last events in the UK I will be attending :lol:

Edited by Moony

I dunno myself, if there have been problems with LFACC why not get that better established before trying to create another event that undoubtedly will have problems when it first starts.......I for one unfortunately wont be going as I will be attending that OTHER event in this country, but I hope those who go, have a great time. ;)

:lol:

LLAP :blink:

thats good for the northern people but not for southerners like me who can barely afford to make it to MK! still its a fantastic oppurtunity for SM! if you announce Elijah for the northern one I shall kill you in your sleep!! (kidding!) (or am i!? mwaha *ahem*)

Hurrah! A fair which will require less than ten miles of travelling for me! That makes a change! I just hope we don't get a Coronation Street autograph theme going on!

(BTW, G-mex isnt huge. Dont expect something of the size of the ***** or Earls Court!

that is great news.

any chance of going a bit further north,i.e. Glasgow. there are very very very few good cons in scotland. there used to be some good st cons up here but not any more.

**hopes and prays sm thinks about this suggestion**

lots of love

sarah

Blessed Be!!

So the G-MEX is more like Earl's Court than MK ...rite

so MK is free cos it is in a shoppinmg centre - but G-MEX is a conference type place - like Earl's court to there will be an admission fee

wud that be right ?