Explosions in London.

Smaug

Any one watching the news? First it's a power surge and now bombs...?

Reported on the underground and now three buses in the centre of London. London transport have shut down everything in the centre and it is now classed as a Major situation.

www.bbc.co.uk/news

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3010...1188265,00.html

All news stations are covering now. I'm just panicing about everyone down there now. My nan, best friend and mentor from my volunteering days not forgetting the number of you on here.

I hope every one is ok, and I'm praying for each of you.

My thoughts go out to the ones who have lost their lives.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this, I'm having a day off at home and just been woken up by my other half phoning me to tell me whats going on.

I just can't believe this I feel sick! I hope people from London on this site are ok.

Who is doing all this?

I know Cher2a is in london.

Another bomb has reported to have gone off in Houndsditch near Liverpool Street.

I can't believe they are now saying bombs. I'm just completely numb. Why?

Oh God i can't believe this it feels like September 11th all over again.

I hope everyone is okay and my heart goes out to anyone with family there.

This is just so awful

Edited by red8886

I'm very concerned a bit of a wreck, I am from London but moved last year, I have many family and friends, some whom work in central london. I am especially worried about my nan, shes partly deaf so I can't call her to see how she is, I can't get up to her....and I am having difficulty calling my folks to find out if shes okay and others.

Why would someone do this? It's sick....

20 dead bodies confirmed so far- my thoughts are with everyone involved in this dreadful incident.

Stations struct by this diaster are

*Edgware

*Marylebone

*Euston

*Kings Cross/ST Pancras

*Russel Sq

*Liverpool st

*Aldgate

As far as I know. All of them which run on circle, east london and hammersmith & city line...Russel Sq- Picadilly.

I would like to pray for everyone in London including my twin brother (his safe just heard from him)

Thank God Aspen.

Its just making me so scared i was supposed to go to Glasgow this weekend but i'm not sure i want to be in the bus and train station.

What posiible reason could anyone have to do this.

I hope everyone is okay again and hope that is the end of the explosions

They have been confirmed as bombs and three buses have been affected now.

Sky News have set up means to get messages in and out of London for relatives.

Advice for Londoners is to stay where they are.

Army is now on the streets as well.

Just had to phone into work and I've been told our secrutity level has shot up to Black

A spokesman for Vodafone said emergency services were being given priority access to the mobile phone network which was causing problems for other users.

This will explain why people will be having problems with mobiles

i hope this has nothing to do with London winning the Olympic bid because if it isthen it is just sick.

my heart goes out for Prophecy girl and anyone else having trouble contacting their loved ones.

xxx

Thank you... I am desperatly still in need to get in contact but still not luck. On news they have said there are trouble with mobile phones due to incident...

My Partner heard on radio that this incident could be linked to Osama bin Laden & his organization Al Qa'ida

i hope this has nothing to do with London winning the Olympic bid because if it isthen it is just sick.

my heart goes out for Prophecy girl and anyone else having trouble contacting their loved ones.

xxx

Thank you... I am desperatly still in need to get in contact but still not luck. On news they have said there are trouble with mobile phones due to incident...

My Partner heard on radio that this incident could be linked to Osama bin Laden & his organization Al Qa'ida

i think at this point it could be linked to any terrorist organisation. The government may already know, but they arent going to tell us things like that yet.

The likelihood of it being a terrorist attack is extremely likely. Most of you know I work in a government building and they have stepped the security level. We are now on black which basically means a significant increase in the liklihood of terrorist threat.

We now have to do security checks on the building and search everyone coming into the building.

I must say though I am very impressed with Emergency Services they look to be doing a brilliant job and all affected areas come across as being very calm on the tv. Thank god they did that massive training exercise.

Its sick regradless of whether it is olympic related or not

yes,

sorry I failed to mention that, i didn't mean to leave that out.

:P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx