Explosions in London.

Smaug

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Vamps... well done to the three blues, not to mention the general public out there helping too. Just shows that us Brits are organised!

Unfortunately it looks like people are thinking the worst. I just can't get over the fact they are showing the buses on telly... I'm just so sickened by it.

I've been up all night so I'm going now. My thoughts are with everyone.

Just to let everyone know that I'm allright. A little scared, to be honest with you, but I'm fine apart from that. Just lucky that I don't travel on trains, or Central London buses.

God Bless everyone in the main areas in London. I hope that everyone is well, and that everyone manages to contact loved ones soon.

My family were all working from middayish today, so luckily they were not in London when it all happened.

I am very grateful of all this, and I my heart goes out to those who are not so fortunate.

Tony Blair has just finished giving a brief statement.

Not much information available at the moment, but they are terrorist attacks aimed at the G8.

Everyone is still trying to establish what has happened.

I hope everyone gets through to friends and relatives quickly and that people are safe. I am however really impressed with the way the emergency services are handling things, atleast because they were prepared it's going to result in less deaths and injuries.

Unfortunatley there are some sick people in this world who feel the need to do such things.

Just to let people know Sharon (dum dumdum dum) and Tara (Gandalfia) are ok.

Davey

What about DavidB? Is he not in London?

He is not central London tho.

Thank God for that, I always forget where he lives

Thank God he's okay.