Favourite LOTR guest so far?

Out of the guests that have attended an SM con, who has been your favourite?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the guests that have attended an SM con, who has been your favourite?

• Andy Serkis
    • Bernard Hill
    • Billy Boyd
    • Brad Dourif
    • Craig Parker
    • Dominic Monaghan
    • Elijah Wood
    • John Rhys Davies
    • Sean Astin
    • Other (please state)

its between billy, sean and andy...and im gonna say billy. i spent the most time with him and hes awesome! sean was rushed and it didnt feel like he was really noticing the people he was meeting....and i dont remember much of andy - just a couple of jokes he made!!

Having not met most of them in the list. Mine is a choice between Bernard Hill, JRD or Brad Dourif. They were all nice guys...it's a tough choice, but I think Bernard wins.

Have you voted? :rolleyes:

Oops...I knew there was something I forgot :D:wub:

Hi There :wub:

Having met them all at least once (except for Elijah)...I've got to say that it's definately Billy all the way!!.... He's "always" lovely, and "always" has time to have a laugh and a joke, no matter how rushed along he is!.. :wub:

Craig is a close second, with Andy, Dom, Sean and JRD following closely behind him....Then there's Sala and Laurence.....and.....

Aw heck!!!.... I've never never yet met a LOTR's guest that hasn't been wonderful to meet!....they're all lovely!.... :wub:

although i feel honoured to have met ppl like sean astin etc i liked meeting paul norrel most cos he was probably (i thought) one of the most genuine ppl ive met at an sm event and he seemed like he wanted to be there and was really pleasant

• 4 weeks later...
ooh toughy! Mainly cos they're all such nice guys! I voted for Andy in the end because he was so adorable and gave me a huge hug! :lol:

And Jed Brophy was cool too... ^_^

Jed Brophy was a legend...he had me in stitches. A very funny guy :D

this was a hard one for me lol

obviously I luv Lij but I didn't actually get to meet him! everyone knows why by now lol The C4 talk was amazing but I didn't actually get to talk to him.

The best lotr guest for me was Billy Boyd! He made us feel relaxed and he made us laugh so much! he was lovely! I would definitely meet him again given the chance!

has to be elijah for me as i have worshipped him since i was about 10 or so and was so pleased to finally meet him after 12 years of waiting.

billy, dom and sean are all joint 2nd i cant decide between them as they were all ace and gave really nice hugs and sean recognised me and my mate throughout the day at the last cm

Edited by emma_w

• 4 weeks later...