• GARRETT WANG
    • JOHN BARROWMAN
    • ADRIAN PAUL
    • LOU FERRIGNO
    • WARWICK DAVIS
    • CASSANDRA PETERSON
    • JEFF WAYNE
    • others please post names

Adam Baldwin, Xander Berkeley and Sarah Clarke have to be joint first! I know that's a cop out, but they were all chatty, friendly, very accommodating to all the fans and just downright treasures to meet.

Way to go SM, this helped make LFACC3 a top way to spend my Sunday morning!

Cassandra Peterson was fantastic. Friendly, funny and a free comic book to boot. And the best thing was that the autograph wasn't even for me, but for a friend. I've got signatures for other people before and usually you get a half arsed grunt or query as to why the person couldn't be bothered to attend, but not fron this lady.

From a personal viewpoint, it's got to be Ron Perlman 1st, John Barrowman 2nd, Jeff Wayne 3rd and Glen A Larson 4th. All very friendly and good value. :frankie:

Charisma for me, she was fab!!1 Wished Id aske for a photo with her, I was talkin to her for quite a bit so I felt a bit sly askin for somethin else :pyth: so If shes at another con, i'll have the excuse to meet her again :P;)

• Showmasters Admin
How could you NOT have Adam?????

He was the best  :D

Well, best crew anyway ! B)

This is mad - no Adam in the best poll, and no Ron Perlman in the worst ! Was I at a different show ????

Cheers Team Adam did rock B)

It is mad. Adam was by far the best guest I met. Maybe ever thinking about it. He was just so happy to be there and so WANTED to meet his fans. I really got the impression he would have been there for free. OK maybe not, but you know what I mean. He was just so genuine and fun.

And as for his answer to the first talk question:

"What do you do in your private life?"

I almost feel off my seat ^_^:D

i second that Jeni!!!!

lol! he rocked!!!

i'm miffed he's not on that list!!!

he was the only guest to sing when asked to!!!

which i was made up about! my legs were shaking when i asked the question!!!

Jayne, the man they call Jayne, he took from the rich and he gave to the poor, stood up to the man and he gave em what for, our love for him now ain't hard to explain, the hero of Canton, the man they call jayne!

best guests adam. matt, garett +ron!!! def!!

best talk?? i really loved them all especially adams but like i said before garett stole the show i couldn't breath at one point when he was doin his impressions of kate!! "discipline" ha!! :D

best signatue had to go to leah moore - she took ages doing it!! it looks like a piece of art!!

best crew i encountered: girl on the front desk giving out talk tickets on the sun +shabs on ron perlman

Edited by fugaziuk

The one and only ADAM BALDWIN.

ok I'm biased having been part of Team Adam, but the man was a true example of everything you could want in a guest.

Took his time with everyone, genuinely interested in everyone, agreed to a posed with flash photograph from everyone he met, personalised his signatures and was one all round nice guy.