Set off time (Sat or Sun)

teroknor34

Just a fun topic , how early are you setting off for LFACC ? , can be for Sat or Sun.

For me the schedule for Saturday is;

3:45 am Get up.

4:30 am Taxi to Leeds train station.

5:05 am Train sets off for London.

7:40 am Arrive at King's Cross

7:50 am Tube to West Brompton.

8:15 am Arrive West Brompton tube station.

8:25 am Arrive at Earl's Court 2.

8:25 am and after......

Let the fun begin !!!!

Friday 4pm Leave bournemouth

7pm After parking car and catching tube arrive at hotel in leicester square

8pm Dinner maybe Italian

9.45pm Batman Begins

12ish Sleep (well maybe not straight away :P )

Saturday 7am Wake up & shower

7.45am Catch tube to EC

9am Get Val ticket at all costs, failure is not an acceptable option :D

Edited by Dom

catching train from sheffield at 9.30am on sat morning and getting into london at around 11.30 then off to soho and then off to lfcc

What you doing about Kilmer mate getting there that late???

• Showmasters Admin
catching train from sheffield at 9.30am on sat morning and getting into london at around 11.30 then off to soho and then off to lfcc

What you doing about Kilmer mate getting there that late???

As fugaziuk's coming to the get together on Saturday night, I'm assuming he's staying over and going to the show on Sunday, and will see Val then.

Well I'm judging this by my previous journeys to LFCC and various Collectormania's. My journey will probably look something like this-

Friday- 3.55pm- Realise train leaves at 4, and the station is 15 minute journey away. Panic, throw everything in the car, narrowly avoid hitting bushes, small animals, other people and arrive with 30 seconds to spare.

4.10pm- In true British Rail style said train will then be late.

4.20pm- Train finally arrives and I set off.

6.25pm- Arrive in station with 5 minutes to get round the Underground and meet-up with people. Inevitably my mobile will have no signal thus making me unable to inform people of my lateness.

6.55pm- Having got lost on the Underground finally make it to the station to meet-up with (rather disgruntled) friends!

After all that I plan to go out and get food etc etc. Sunday will be pretty much a reverse of the above.

My sister and myself are getting the train from Hull station on Friday at 6.22pm which will arive in London around 9.30pm then we will get the tube to the hotel near Earls Court then have a good nights sleep and hopefully get in the line at 8am on Saturday and if I don't get to see everyone I will be there on Sunday and we travel back to Hull on the Sunday afternoon.

My normal trip to London for the past 5 events went like this...

5:00am - Wake up

5:30am - Leave home to catch train

6:00am - Catch train to London

8:00am - Arrive at Paddington

Then usually between a 15 and 50min tube ride to the event.

This time I have decided to travel down the day before and stay away so this time it will go like this...

16:00 - Leave home to catch train

16:30 - Catch train to London

18:15 - Arrive at Paddington

18:30/45 - Arrive at Earls Court and check into Hotel

Saturday 7am - Queue up for Early Bird and play on PSP until doors open

Well prob going on the Sat (althought still not 100% decided - might go Sun!)

6:00am Get Up (yuck - I hate early mornings!)

6:30am Start travelling to London

8:30 - 9:00 ish arrive at Earls court (Hopefully - depends on how lost we get and how long it takes to find somewhere to park!)

well friday i go to bed at 6pm

3am wake up all quinty eyed

3.10 am get dressed brush teeths and do hair

3.30 am phone my stinking mate up

3.32 am wonder down to his house whilst munching on bagquette from garage

4.05 am wonder back up to mine

4.30 am check hair an eat more

5am wonder down to mk train station

5.20 am get bottle of water and watch women walk buy all dazzed and confused

6.13 am jump on train

6.55 change trains

7.40 get to west brompton

8.10 wonder around kensignton with big mac

9am push my mate in earls court 2 :lol:

As fugaziuk's coming to the get together on Saturday night, I'm assuming he's staying over and going to the show on Sunday, and will see Val then.

can't make it anymore mate!! i put it in the thread. i was offered theatre of blood at the national which subsequentley turned in to postman wit val - which was an offer i couldn't refuse. really wanted to team up with all you guys but there will always be next time!

Friday...

6:30 am ~ Get woken up by fiance's alarm.

6:32 am ~ Finish mandatory and daily routine of fiance hurting for waking me up at the crack of dawn.

7:00 am ~ Realise my coach leaves for London at 9 and panic.

9:00 am ~ Blast Billy Idol into my ears until the service stop.

Unknown pm time ~ Arrive at Earls Court, head straight for hotel and it's bar.

12:00 am ~ Leave hotel bar slightly inebriated and pass out in room.

Saturday...

9:00 am ~ Stumble into venue with banging hangover and fully unprepared for the day's events.

*sigh* This weekend will be a blast and a half!

I'm amazed how many are getting up early. I've been told that there is such a time as 3 in the morning, but I certainly couldnt lay testament to that fact. I will be getting up at about 7 and should be in London by 8:30 and at Earls Court before 9:30.

I will be leaving Wolverhampton approx 3am Saturday on the National Express arriving at Earls Court about 7am - 7:30am. I have to travel like this cause there are no early trains to get me there for the early bird and cant stop over night due to work commitments :P I shall be heading straight to the Virtual Queue for Val Kilmer and hopefully get a decent number!

Get up at 5am

Get on Coach at 06:45

Coach leaves bus station at 06:50

Arrive at Earls Court at 09:20 then I shall be heading straight to the Virtual Queue for Val Kilmer and hopefully get a decent number!

:P

Edited by BluebizzieB

I work in a football shop and we're getting the two trophies we won in the store on Saturday, so I have to work. Only going Sunday so at the moment my schedule goes like this:

04:30 Wake up (If I went to bed)

05:00 Drive to Airport

05:30 Check In

06:30 Plane is meant to leave now

09:00 Arrive at Heathrow

09:45 Arrive Earls Court

10:00-17:00 Have a whole lot of fun (providing there is enough to keep me entertained this long)

18:00 Get to my £30 per night B&B right at Kings Cross

18:30 Have dinner at the 5 star local McDonalds

19:00 Sit in my room, watch TV and play with my iPod

Then I get up the next morning, see the sights around London and fly back home at about 21:30 get back to Glasgow at 23:00. Get home about 23:45 in time to get ready for bed and fall asleep, to get up at 9am the next morning for work.

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

Change of plan! I am now staying in london overnight on the Sat.

My plan now goes like this:

Sat

8:00am Get up

8:30am Leave for London

10:30am Arrive at hotel

11.00am Arrive at Earls Court

Will then go back to Earls Court on Sun to get any autos I may have missed on the Sat!

Friday:

16:30 (Local time in the Netherlands) - Train to Amsterdam from Eindhoven (PSV rules Europe!)

21:00 - Plane to Gatwick

21:05 (English time) - Catch my ride to the Hotel

Saturday:

dunno what time we will wake up.....but we'll be at the gate around 7:00

Sunday:

TBA

Monday:

Back to Eindhoven

Good Grief!!! I'm so glad I live in West London. Dunno what I'd do if I had the hellish journeys some of you peeps do.... miss it in all liklihood lol

I shall be getting up at around 8 and suantering down to the train station to get a tube over to EC2. Thought about driving but will prolly be quicker and cheaper tubing it.

Cheers,

Sebassis.

(StevieB hates Sebassis :pyth:) Officially getting excited now. . .I will only be going on the Saturday, still not sure of my exact arrival time (being of the male persuasion I am not used to actually being organised) but I should be at work by 5:00ish and finish about 6:30(commercial window cleaner, but only doing the "bare minimum" on Sat), grab the first train up after that. The journey is between 45 mins and an hour depending on fast/semi-fast/gorram slow train, then about 20-25 mins on the underground, so my guesstimation is about 8:00 arrival at venue. Well, let's hope so anyway. :blush: