SERENITY - SPECIAL PREVIEW SCREENING !

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters in association with Universal Pictures are proud to announce:

This wonderful opportunity for FIREFLY / SERENITY FANS !!!

Attendees of LFACC3 can register for SPECIAL PREVIEW SCREENINGS of SERENITY !!!

This is great news for fans, and will allow them to be some of the first in the UK to see what is set to be an EXCELLENT movie !!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks ! Great news. I guess we will have more details soon ? How to register ? When the projection will be done ? Several times a day ? Only saturday on or both days ? And so on ... ;)

im guessing it will be shown at a later date not at LFACC

you just register for tickets then

• Moderators
thanks ! Great news. I guess we will have more details soon ? How to register ? When the projection will be done ? Several times a day ? Only saturday on or both days ? And so on ... ;)

What they said! ;)

thanks ! Great news.  I guess we will have more details soon ? How to register ? When the projection will be done ? Several times a day ? Only saturday on or both days ? And so on ...  ;)

Ah okay, I did not understand it that way ! Thanks. Then it's far less interesting for me as I am not a UK resident ;)

Couldn't have been announced at a better time - Firefly sites today have been totally taken over by all the Americans moaning that they couldn't get tickets for YET ANOTHER screening over there.

Finally some good news for us Brits!

thanks ! Great news.  I guess we will have more details soon ? How to register ? When the projection will be done ? Several times a day ? Only saturday on or both days ? And so on ...  :lol:

Ah okay, I did not understand it that way ! Thanks. Then it's far less interesting for me as I am not a UK resident :lol:

same :(

• Moderators
There will be more details soon. But just to put minds at rest, The Host is correct, you register at LFACC3 to watch the previews after the show.

They said it earlier in the topic if ya read :D