Crew confirmation e-mails

Stuart

I've just finished sending these out.

First, I have to apologise to all the people who I couldn't roster on the crew - I really, really hate having to turn people down. Some of you may still end up being asked to help at the show, as more guests are still likely to be announced, but I couldn't hold off letting volunteers know one way or the other how things stand just now.

Second, it's inevitable that someone won't receive their e-mail, or will get two conflicting ones, or some other confusion will arise due to some mistake on my part (it's 6.30am, and I've yet to get to bed; I'm very tired and I just sent out dozens of e-mails to multiple addresses - I'll have got one wrong somewhere.) If in doubt, e-mail me at the crew e-mail address.

Many thanks for all your hard work as Crew Boss. Whether people are crew or not, everyone appreciates what you do.

NOW GO AND GET SOME SLEEP!

Paul

*joins the didn't get picked club*

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, and apologies if it isn't, but does that mean we stand a better chance of being picked at C8 if we didn't get picked for this one?

And, slightly related, if we didn't get picked for a reason other than there were too many applicants, for example because as a crew member we loused up last time in some way (I'm not saying that was the case at all btw) is there any chance you can at some point tell us that honestly rather than letting us wonder for all eternity please. Obviously not now because I know you're busy, but when the general mayhem that is LFACC3 has died down a bit.

Have fun all you lucky people who are crewing - I'll try not to make your lives too stressful as someone on the other side of the fence :rolleyes:

Edited by Banished_From_Rohan

*joins the didn't get picked club*

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, and apologies if it isn't, but does that mean we stand a better chance of being picked at C8 if we didn't get picked for this one?

I know that I didn't get picked for C7 but got picked for LFaCC but I don't know if that means anything. Its going to be my first time.... I'm a newbie to crewing :huh:

*huggles* To everyone who didn't get in this time, have been there before.

• Moderators

I've not had an email, and I have emailed again today just in case AOL's being an spam..

Some other people have had emails back and they emailed today after me so not sure if anything's going wrong.

Don't mind if I'm not crewing, would just like to know either way :lol:

This is actually Maraviel under another name cos my net is being poop so I'm on Proby's instead...to lazy to sign out and sign back in again.

Didn't get picked to crew this time which is a little gutting as I can't afford to go now, even though hotels and travel fare are booked already but to all crew members, enjoy yourselves, have a great time :)

Naomi xxx

• Showmasters Admin
I've not had an email, and I have emailed again today just in case AOL's being an spam..

Some other people have had emails back and they emailed today after me so not sure if anything's going wrong.

Don't mind if I'm not crewing, would just like to know either way :jason:

You are crewing both days. I sent you an e-mail at the same time as I sent everyone else, and I replied to your query today as well. Looks like AOL is playing up.

If anyone else hasn't heard, let me know - everyone should have received an e-mail, whether they were going to be asked to crew or not.

Stuart (using Jason's computer)

I'm not crewing this time either. Am feeling slightly paranoid as it was my first time doing it last time and I didn't get asked back...it's because I stole Too Tall's coke isn't it? *g*

Alas I can't be there but I hope you all have a great time.

I'm not crewing this time either. Am feeling slightly paranoid as it was my first time doing it last time and I didn't get asked back...it's because I stole Too Tall's coke isn't it? *g*

Alas I can't be there but I hope you all have a great time.

What Jenny said... but I didn't steal anyone's coke! :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Yeah, if ya look at the amount of guests at LFACC compared to what there was at the last Collectormania ... HUGE difference unfortunately!

Plus I'm sure crewing gets more and more popular, which no doubt results in more people disappointed ..

*feels guilty* :o ...

I'm crewing all day Saturday yey! :(

sorry for those of you that aren't crewing and *hugs* especially to those who now can no longer make it :wub: always next time dudes!!!! :wub:

huuuuuge thanks to stuart!! sure everyone really appreciates you getting us the crew emails and that you were doing it to the small hours! feel for ya dude! my eyes would go square staring at my lappy that long :D

night guys!

surfy sah xx

Add me to the 'not picked to Crew' list! Ho hum!

Turns out I couldn't afford to get there anyway so I would have had to turn it down if I had been asked! But have fun those of you who do Crew and bad luck to those who can't make it now!

Hopefully see everyone at C8.

It's the weirdest feeling to not be attending a SM event tho! First time since C3 that I'll have missed one!

Thanks for letting me know either way Stuart.

Ally