Crew confirmation e-mails

Stuart

Stuart (using Jason's computer)

not that dodgy laptop i hope :P lol

i doubt it, that laptop is a bit erm... slow :D which is weird, coz it is kinda flashy n stuff.

Not crewing either :D I could swear I heard violins playing when I read Stuart's email :P - only joking. Probably still going though as the guest list is looking good.

And I would love to try applying again for C8!

Edited by cyberem78

• Showmasters Admin
it's because I stole Too Tall's coke isn't it?

YES :(

Seriously though I'm sure it's just that they've had so many people apply Stuart's trying to give people that weren't asked at C7 a chance this time.

Edited by Too Tall

ally cant make it!!! noooo!! that sucks!! too many people arent coming because they cant crew. tut!

something tells me this event is going to be very different!

i'll be there *wishes everyone else was too*

=x=

I know it sucks, can't believe you are not going to be there Ally!

Will be very strange. Hi Gem,am crewing both days (thanks Stuart!) and just spoke to Han about the hotel rooms.

Do you want to stay at mine on Friday night?

Simone

Stuart (using Jason's computer)

not that dodgy laptop i hope :huh: lol

i doubt it, that laptop is a bit erm... slow :lol: which is weird, coz it is kinda flashy n stuff.

the stinking mac crashed about 50 million times in 1 day at c7 :o:o stuart was dead at breakfast lol

ally cant make it!!! noooo!! that sucks!! too many people arent coming because they cant crew. tut!

=x=

Will be very strange. Hi Gem,am crewing both days (thanks Stuart!) and just spoke to Han about the hotel rooms.

Simone

i think i will hun. i dont think sam cant make it now and it will probably make things easier for jola.

jola... i dont need a hotel friday any more. but i will email you too.

=x=

=x=

Simone

Guys I am made up that you are both getting to Crew! :wub:

But it will be weird not to be there with you! Such is life eh? No point in getting bummed out about it-I've been really lucky the last two events. Time for others to get their chance.....

.....however, I would like to say to those people who are crewing and have done so on more than one occasion....please be aware just how lucky you are! A few people at C7 annoyed me because their attitude was pretty complacent. You may have got bored with doing it, if that's the case why offer? Just realise that there are plenty of other people who would do it in a millisecond if you can't be bothered! :unsure:

Hope it's all good clean fun! :wub:

Guys I am made up that you are both getting to Crew! :P

But it will be weird not to be there with you! Such is life eh? No point in getting bummed out about it-I've been really lucky the last two events. Time for others to get their chance.....

.....however, I would like to say to those people who are crewing and have done so on more than one occasion....please be aware just how lucky you are! A few people at C7 annoyed me because their attitude was pretty complacent. You may have got bored with doing it, if that's the case why offer? Just realise that there are plenty of other people who would do it in a millisecond if you can't be bothered! :unsure:

Hope it's all good clean fun! :wub:

youve gotta be kidding me :wub:

Edited by kirsty_

I don't mind not crewing this time, others have to be given the chance to experience it too - you never know unless you try! ;)

I'll still be volunteering to help with the other SM's events, there's no need to be put off because you weren't asked this time around :)

May still be able to go now - yay! That's one good thing about these events, they make me save :lol:

To everyone who has not heard one way or another about being on crew: please contact me at the crew e-mail asap (cc Jola so that if it somehow fails to reach me it will hopefully reach her). Everyone should have been told one way or another.

To everyone who has been asked to crew - if you haven't already done so E-MAIL ME TO CONFIRM YOU GOT THE MESSAGE AND CAN WORK THE SHOW. If I don't hear from you by Wednesday evening, I will have to start calling people to make sure they are coming, and anyone I can't get hold of by the end of the week to confirm they know and are still available for crewing will risk being replaced. I had a few no-shows last time round, and with so many good people not being used at the moment, I would rather go back to some of them and use them after all than repeat that.