what is your most treasured auto?

fugaziuk

my Johnny Depp autographs, because they are totally personal and he'd spend a good 20 minutes chatting with me and my friends.

Janine

I was like that sounds like an experience my friend janine had and then i got to ur name at the bottom LOL

I have a few

1) elijah (waited ten years to meet him!)

2)Sean Astin (because its SAM! and I missed him at Collectormania 4, and waited so long to finally meet him and then at his book signing he agreed to sign my sam photograph as well!)

3)Brittany Murphy because she is such a sweety and took time to chat

4) Kirsten Dunst (i waited a long time for that one and she was so lovely, and I still can't believe I met her! twice)

5) Christian Slater (because he signed my Heathers photos and I never thought he would sign a heathers photograph, because everyone told me he signed everything but heathers and then he took the photo off me and looked at it and I really thought he was gonna refuse and then he went 'May be an old one, but its a good one' signed it and handed it me back. heathers is my all time fave film)

as soon as I submit this, I;m sure I am gonna wanna change my mind and think i wish I had put that in or that one etc! :huh:

I have more than 1.....my Top 5 would be:

AutoBowie1.jpg

David Bowie.

My hero. the best musician ever. An idol. A rolemodel.

IMG_0059.jpg

George Lucas; signed in Las Vegas at a cinema-expo.

Lucas is the man who inspired me to dedicate my life to movies.

IMG_0060.jpg

Steven Spielberg; signed in Florida.

the best director ever...

AutoFord2.jpg

Harrison Ford, my alltime favo actor signed during the shoot of Hollywood Homicide.

autoNatalie.jpg

Natalie Portman, at a hotel in New York.

Just because a StarWars photo of her is rare.

regarding that natalie portman one, its also pretty rare to get her full autograph from what I have heard, so well dun you!

I really wanna meet her! My friend got me her autograph from the garden state premiere as I could not attend (forever grateful for that!) and it says To beth on it but its Nat then a line and port then a line.

I'm still dead happy with it though! :huh::D;)

5) Christian Slater (because he signed my Heathers photos and I never thought he would sign a heathers photograph, because everyone told me he signed everything but heathers and then he took the photo off me and looked at it and I really thought he was gonna refuse and then he went 'May be an old one, but its a good one' signed it and handed it me back. heathers is my all time fave film)

Oooh, I have my Christian Slater auto mounted and framed with a photo from Heathers!!!! :huh:

Thomas Sorensen - ex-Sunderland, now Aston Villa goalkeeper. He was my favourite player while he played for us, and I won a pair of goalie gloves in Match of the Day magazine and he signed one of those for me! :( Looks awesome framed!

Also have all the Buffy/Angel video box sets (23) and 21 of them are signed. Two to go! My fave of those is probably either my Alyson Hannigan one, or the Julie Benz one because she wrote happy birthday on it :D

Gotta love my signed Four Star Mary poster too :P

Most treasured would be my newest addition my David Hewlett Autograph and Hand written letter. I wrote to him at the beginning of the year about some stuff plus about meeting him at LFCC. I got a reply at the end of may, a beautiful hand written letter in which he refers to stuff from LFCC and a new signed picture. I will treasure it forever...

DAVID HEWLETT AUTOGRAPH AND LETTER

wow thats amazin!!! I don't know who he is , but how sweet is he?! thats so nice!!

Did you send a photo to get signed or did he just send you one?

I wish every celeb was like him! :lol:

Well, I love all my autos - but the first autograph I ever got was Pierce Brosnan's :blink: at the London Die Another Day premiere! :( I've been a huge fan for aaages, but I'd never been to a premiere before, so I didn't have a photo or anything, just a notebook. Everyone went absolutely crazy when he arrived - I'd never seen anything like it! He was fantastic and made pretty much my whole year by signing my book.

Roger Moore was a real gent too :D

I now also have a James Bond photo signed by Pierce Brosnan!

My fave auto that I didn't get in person myself is a photo of David Duchovny as Mulder - I have a photo of him signing it and everything. :P One day I'll meet him, but until then...!

Another cool auto that my sister got for me when she went to the LotR another show was Lawrence Makoare - I couldn't get out of work, and I only wanted to meet him, so I didn't go. But she got him to call me on my mobile at work!!! And he signed my Witchking photo with

"To Mel, Best Wishes from the Dark Lord! Lawrence Makoare - Witchking"! :D Incidentaly I had a chat with him when I was looking at the MSPG stall at Collectormania 7 Yay!

And my James Marsters autos are fantastic because it was so cool to meet him :( I hadn't actually been a *huge* fan before, I just thought it'd be cool to meet Spike! But now I am! :D

He signed a mounted presentation I have with 2 photos - human spike and vamp spike :P

Oh yeah, and Orlando Bloom - 'cos he almost moved on but I was like "Pleeeeease!!" and he stopped and he took his time to sign my photo really nicely :D And it was also probably one of the best days of my sister's life 'cos he shook her hand!!!

Eek, sorry this message is getting really long :rolleyes: better go now!!

Spookie x

Probably Alyson Hannigan. At the time I met her I was still having panic attacks when I had to go out the house for a long time. Me and my mum went on the coach to London and waited outside the theatre for 3 hours in the cold. It was a long day and it was a hard day for me to get through. Plus I know a lot of people who unfortunately didn't get to meet Alyson while she was in London so I feel very lucky that I did meet her

My most treasured auto is Bob Monkhouse. My dad got it for me when I was child, he used to work for Currys in Dunstable and Bob regularly used to go into the shop on the High Street and order things for his house. One of dad's jobs was also to deliver purchases and regularly went to Bob's house and on one of the visits dad asked if he could have an autograph, Bob then asked if he had any children and dad said that he had 3 children and Bob signed 3 autograph cards, all with different messages for us kids.

So it was my first autograph and the fact that Bob is now dead it's more special.

5) Christian Slater (because he signed my Heathers photos and I never thought he would sign a heathers photograph, because everyone told me he signed everything but heathers and then he took the photo off me and looked at it and I really thought he was gonna refuse and then he went 'May be an old one, but its a good one' signed it and handed it me back.  heathers is my all time fave film)

Oooh, I have my Christian Slater auto mounted and framed with a photo from Heathers!!!! :huh:

i ended up getting 3 heathers photos signed by christian!! I have no wall space, so I keep all my autographs in ring binders, in those see through pockets, with a note saying the day and event I got them at. It seems a shame, but I would never be able to decide which one to put up! LOL

I have no wall space, so I keep all my autographs in ring binders, in those see through pockets, with a note saying the day and event I got them at. It seems a shame, but I would never be able to decide which one to put up! LOL

I do the same with mine or i'd never remember where I got them all! Why don't you get a standard sized frame and you can rotate your pics? A different one every month. :huh:

I'm proud of all my Bond autograps :unsure: but the ones that stand out to me are:-

Papillon Soo Soo - Pan Ho - AVTAK

I always wanted her autograph and after years of research i found her address - she sent me a signed photo. I then designed her official website and she has been sending me some amazing rare behind the scenes personal photos etc - great lady

Alison Doody - Jenny Flex - AVTAK

Shes a great actress and it's hard to get her autograph

Mie Hama - Kissy - YOLT

She was good in the film and is a rare auto

Roger Moore - need i say more

Manning Redwood - Bob Conley - AVTAK

Great actor and is a rare autograph

Probably Alyson Hannigan. At the time I met her I was still having panic attacks when I had to go out the house for a long time. Me and my mum went on the coach to London and waited outside the theatre for 3 hours in the cold. It was a long day and it was a hard day for me to get through. Plus I know a lot of people who unfortunately didn't get to meet Alyson while she was in London so I feel very lucky that I did meet her

Good on you - i know how debilatating this can be and very few people appreciate the scale of it and the degree to which it affects your life. A great achievement and not just the auto. - Your perseverence paid off.

Sarah :unsure:

My most treasured auto is Bob Monkhouse.  My dad got it for me when I was child, he used to work for Currys in Dunstable and Bob regularly used to go into the shop on the High Street and order things for his house.  One of dad's jobs was also to deliver purchases and regularly went to Bob's house and on one of the visits dad asked if he could have an autograph, Bob then asked if he had any children and dad said that he had 3 children and Bob signed 3 autograph cards, all with different messages for us kids.

So it was my first autograph and the fact that Bob is now dead it's more special.

he lived 14 houses away from me and i interviewed him he was a real cool guy and gave me a few comics from his personal collection and i have the original interview on tape

Edited by Sauron

Probably Alyson Hannigan.  At the time I met her I was still having panic attacks when I had to go out the house for a long time.  Me and my mum went on the coach to London and waited outside the theatre for 3 hours in the cold.  It was a long day and it was a hard day for me to get through.  Plus I know a lot of people who unfortunately didn't get to meet Alyson while she was in London so I feel very lucky that I did meet her

Good on you - i know how debilatating this can be and very few people appreciate the scale of it and the degree to which it affects your life. A great achievement and not just the auto. - Your perseverence paid off.

Sarah :angry:

Thanks. It really was a big deal for me but I'm so glad I did it. Think my Alyson Hannigan autograph will always be one of my most special but Amber Benson comes a close second

This one:

http://mizhelenuk.topcities.com/comboautos.jpg

The first signature was Doug Jones, who played ABE SAPIEN in HELLBOY. I was lucky enough to sit down to a burger in a Hollywood diner with him March 2004 in LA with another couple of fans who were there for a fan screening of the film, organised by Guillermo del Toro. Doug's a total gem, a gentleman and an absolute hoot. Wonderful stories!

Ron, Guillermo, Selma Blair and Rupert Evans signed it at the HELLBOY screening in London last August. Guillermo took us to dinner the previous night and we spent 4 hours talking movies with the maestro. Joyous.

Incidentally, GdT started off the mess by drawing on the picture, then Selma did a self-portrait and Rupert - bless his daft heart - drew his bum.

HM

The Doug Jones Experience

Edited by Hellmistress

Hmm, a good thread btw...

I would have to say probably Gary Lineker. While this is by no means the biggest auto I have it meant a lot to me as he was the first i met in person at Alton towers about 10 years ago when I was eight. being a football freak I loved the act he took the time out to chat and pose for a picture and sign in the bar. What a legend!!