Autographica guest announcement

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im stuck between 3 films which are Scream, Predator and Halloween, i think its Jamie Lee Curtis, but the clues point to different things. And the one about smell reminds me of apocalypse now i love the smell of napalm.........

Confusing but a cracking way to announce a guest without a doubt.

Im stuck between 3 films which are Scream, Predator and Halloween, i think its Jamie Lee Curtis, but the clues point to different things. And the one about smell reminds me of apocalypse now i love the smell of napalm.........

Confusing but a cracking way to announce a guest without a doubt.

Dude its Heather Langenkamp, honestly look at my post earlier it all adds up perfectly

i would definitely love to go if the scream cast came, but can anyone help me and give me some infos about autographica??

I´m from Germany but I´ll be In London the same weekend. Where is this taking place? How long would it take to get there from the city center and do you have to buy tickets in advance??

Thanks for any info!!

i would definitely love to go if the scream cast came, but can anyone help me and give me some infos about autographica??

I´m from Germany but I´ll be In London the same weekend. Where is this taking place? How long would it take to get there from the city center and do you have to buy tickets in advance??

Thanks for any info!!

All you need to know should be on www.autographica.co.uk but I'm not sure on travel time so you may need to ask someone who's been before on that one. Hope this helps! :lol:

Thanks for any info!!

All you need to know should be on www.autographica.co.uk but I'm not sure on travel time so you may need to ask someone who's been before on that one. Hope this helps! ;)

its easy just get to the airport then there is a bus runs every 20 minutes or so can't get lost :lol:

Hello guys

That got the old brains working didn't it !!

Slight change of plan everyone we had planned on releasing the names of our horror guests on sunday but

we have decided to tease you a bit longer. So instead we will release the names of 2 other guests this sunday as planned along with the names of our competition winners.

Our horror guests will be revealed on Saturday 25th june at the London comic con.

Sorry to tease you longer but the wait will be worth it i promise you.

Dave Phillips

See he said it here...

Hello guys

That got the old brains working didn't it !!

Slight change of plan everyone we had planned on releasing the names of our horror guests on sunday but

we have decided to tease you a bit longer. So instead we will release the names of 2 other guests this sunday as planned along with the names of our competition winners.

Our horror guests will be revealed on Saturday 25th june at the London comic con.

Sorry to tease you longer but the wait will be worth it i promise you.

Dave Phillips

See he said it here...

just double checking