Autographica guest announcement

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

O.K you guys just how many clues did i have to give you anyway.

I promised not to reveal the names until The London comic con so i cannot say anything official here.

But you all seemed to be having so much fun i just could not resist giving you more clues.

If one of the guests is who you think it is i would like you all to leave your reaction to that name.

Seems to me that you all like the Horror genre guests and if enough of you want some more we will try and

get some similar guests for the show.

Have we worked out who the other one is yet or do i have to sit and watch the movie until 3am to get some more clues.

Your thoughts please.

Best to you all

Dave Phillips

I promised not to reveal the names until The London comic con so i cannot say anything official here.

But you all seemed to be having so much fun i just could not resist giving you more clues.

If one of the guests is who you think it is i would like you all to leave your reaction to that name.

Seems to me that you all like the Horror genre guests and if enough of you want some more we will try and

Have we worked out who the other one is yet or do i have to sit and watch the movie until 3am to get some more clues.

Your thoughts please.

Best to you all

Dave Phillips

Well I know that I love my horror films, so any horror guests will be welcome... I am not particularly a big fan of NOES but I know a hell of a lot of fans that will flock to meet Heather Langenkamp... Good guest though. Loved the way they were announced. Give us more clues :rolleyes:

The other guest must be either Rod Lane (Jsu Garcia), Amand Wyss (Tina) or Nancy's mother, dont know her name!

Your thoughts please.

Best to you all

Dave Phillips

Some Halloween or Friday 13th Guests please!!! We missed Kane Hodder last time!

Right then you lot whats your reaction to Heather Langenkamp??? I am 99% certain its her :rolleyes:

yes more clues please or you could just get drunk and tell us either is fine!!! :rolleyes:

Well we know one is Heather Langenkamp, but I still cant work out who the other one is... It must be either Rod Lane (Jsu Garcia), Amand Wyss (Tina) or Nancy's mother, dont know her name!

well my reaction is that iwasn't going to autographica but now i am thanks to these horror guests! especially ms langenkamp!

hope thats the reaction you were looking for!

by the way has she done any other events before???

well my reaction is that iwasn't going to autographica but now i am thanks to these horror guests! especially ms langenkamp!

hope thats the reaction you were looking for!

by the way has she done any other events before???

Not over here I dont think, she does some in America with Mr Englund (hence the no ugly people remark in the clues) :rolleyes:

Quite seriously, get a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, sad people!

I'll Never Tell...

Considering you're supposed to be a Dealer at events as you state in the LFACC thread your posts aren't exactly professional now are they?

If that's what you think of your customers then how on earth can you expect respect in return? :o

Just as I was posting my response to him it seems his posts have vanished LOL

That was me deleting them. People are allowed to express their opinions, including negative ones. However they are not allowed to be personally abusive or start name calling. I'll Never Tell, I've just had to delete three posts of yours where you did exactly that. I find you doing it again, I'll remove you from these boards permanently.

Just as I was posting my response to him it seems his posts have vanished LOL

That was me deleting them. People are allowed to express their opinions, including negative ones. However they are not allowed to be personally abusive or start name calling. I'll Never Tell, I've just had to delete three posts of yours where you did exactly that. I find you doing it again, I'll remove you from these boards permanently.

Thanks dude, those replies were just too harsh...