Jesus, Santa & Alec Guiness 4 LFCC3

Dom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The_camp_predator Posted on May 25 2005, 05:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Candy

River Phoenix

Oh, and Andre The Giant 

You're not saying what I think you're saying about Andre are you :P

Harrison Ford, James Dean, Eric Cantona, Freddie Mercury, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Peter Jackson, Steve McQueen, Sean Bean, William Shakespeare, George Orwell, Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing...the list is endless :P

• Showmasters Admin
The_camp_predator Posted on May 25 2005, 05:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Candy

River Phoenix

Oh, and Andre The Giant 

You're not saying what I think you're saying about Andre are you :wub:

Yes 12 years ago.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000764/

Yeah he was one of the first old scholl wrestlers to die, now they are dropping like flies 

yep all the years of steroids, god knows whatever drugs and the years on the road are taking there toll on the wrestling community!

they still don't learn though!! itll never happen to me mentality im sure its the same one bulldog, mr perfect and a lot of the others had

Yeah he was one of the first old scholl wrestlers to die, now they are dropping like flies 

yep all the years of steroids, god knows whatever drugs and the years on the road are taking there toll on the wrestling community!

they still don't learn though!! itll never happen to me mentality im sure its the same one bulldog, mr perfect and a lot of the others had

Actually Andre's death wasn't drug related at all. (drugs had no effect on him because of his size). Stories of him downing countless bottles of wine with his meals are legend.

He died from a rare disease he had. He never stopped growing which eventually killed him.

Actually Andre's death wasn't drug related at all. (drugs had no effect on him because of his size). Stories of him downing countless bottles of wine with his meals are legend.

He died from a rare disease he had. He never stopped growing which eventually killed him.

Did you here the story about Yokuzuna dieing after sliping in the bath because he was cared of butterflies?

• 2 weeks later...
Bill Bixby

that name always remind me of that episode of punked with outkast - when the police arrived on the scene of the car accident, andre 3000 kept telling them his name was bill bixby!!! i was laughing so much!! i would loveto knowwhy he told them thaT!

Freddie Mercury without a doubt!! Aw and Deforest Kelly, bless him (had the same thing that my grandad died of).

But yea, atm I think its impossible for SM to get any guests!!!

*was just going through to see if anyone had mentioned Freddie!!*

:P;):lol:

I'd love to meet him!! well, if it was possible considering the circumstances.... I don't think he'd be very talkative :huh:

I've always thought GOD to sound like a pretty cool guy  :D

Hell yeah i can buy some sandals for him to sign :lol:

No silly,that's Jesus.....( again)( You really MUST stop getting your celebs confused!) :P

Any members of the Red Hand Gang

Bloody hell, now that's going back some.

I feel a sing song coming on.

La la la la la, la la la. . la la la la la la la. . .La la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la :D

Isn't that the Banana Splits song? :lol::o

Speaking of which:

Flingle, Dingle,Drooper, and Snorky! ( or whatever the hell their names were) :P

Edited by Mich