How many will they announce on friday night ?

dufresne

Will they announce ......  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Will they announce ......

• 6/7
    • 8/9
    • 10-15
    • 16-20
    • 21+

going for 5, i reckon they will of got a few contacts confirmed at C8 what with agents and sponges like that being there. I reckon a big repeat hobbit (i.e. Elijah), few new Star Wars and a coupla nice suprises

Im going for 3 but if they are any of the ones you mentioned buddy ill be chuffed ! :P

We should start a poll about how many polls Dufresne has already started

ha!

I think it will be about 5 - i think they will be quite big guests and then we will prob get fillers after that- im hoping star wars or sincity guests - frank miller falls under film and comic guest

- im hoping star wars or sincity guests - frank miller falls under film and comic guest

Oh yes sin city guests ! But there could also be guests from Fantastic Four, from War of the Worlds, from Revenge of The Sith and any other current or upcoming blockbusters !

Miranda Otto is a real possibility I think. She probably missed C6 because of the shooting of War of The Worlds. Now she can come at LFCC3 and promote the movie.

Shes pregnant isnt she :o (not sure if shes had it) Might not be able to fly

She's had the child meanwhile.

But with a little one around, I am fairly sure one of the last things on her mind is attending a convention.

Miranda Otto is a real possibility I think. She probably missed C6 because of the shooting of War of The Worlds. Now she can come at LFCC3 and promote the movie.

Shes pregnant isnt she :wub: (not sure if shes had it) Might not be able to fly

She's had the child meanwhile.

But with a little one around, I am fairly sure one of the last things on her mind is attending a convention.

Well she'll still be on maternity leave from actual acting, so the £££ from doing a show will come in handy with a new mouth to feed, and someone can babysit for her for the weekend :P