Shane Ritchie

Did anybody else see Shane Ritchie yesterday (Sunday)?

As we were getting out of our car at approx 9:15 (by Mothercare) he and three other men pulled up in a range rover (I Think- not too up on cars) . This was just as the doors to the centre were opening and everybody from one entance was rushing to the entrance that opened first

I wonder if he was there as a fan or just shopping?

well matt lewis turned up but if anything i think its just to catch up wit the other HP guys and because he enjoys the event - whether he met any other stars i have no idea. i wonder how many people do turn up that arent recognised and whether they prefer it that way or not

well matt lewis turned up but if anything i think its just to catch up wit the other HP guys and because he enjoys the event - whether he met any other stars i have no idea. i wonder how many people do turn up that arent recognised and whether they prefer it that way or not

Matt met Brad Dourif at C6, I know because he pushed in front of me!

I found that rather funny, plus he was rather polite about it too, so I didn't mind.

Still called him cheeky tho :blush:

Yer Shanes a big Planet of the Apes fan. I read that he owns the original prop wagon used in one of the films.

i saw shane, we heard someone say he was there and as i was making a uni documentary on fans of american culture i was saying to my friend how cool it would be to try and speak to shane and get his opinion as a fan, my friend was like look behind you i turned round he was stood right next to me i was like f##k its shane ritchie!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Wow!! We talk about Shane Richie and then ask about other FAMOUS people, then we hear Matt Lewis was there... Yes, Matt Lewis!

err, clue is in 'Famous'?

Mind you, took me ages to spot Marsters when he was doing his 'mr Marsters will do the rounds' bit mid-pm Monday. He spent ages around Dave Prowse's table. Kinda didn't expect the dark short hair...

Didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition either, but that's for another forum...

The Riddler for October! Just Try And Stop Me!! Another Leg End for SM!