CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

right then so does anyone need an advance ticket for the SATURDAY? Rach dude soz but you will need to owe me the £10.50 if you can't come and no one else wants it **is gutted* :wub:

Caz can't believe you are bailing on Friday night :uhoh: how come you can't just come for a little bit???

Luv sah xx

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then so does anyone need an advance ticket for the SATURDAY? Rach dude soz but you will need to owe me the £10.50 if you can't come and no one else wants it **is gutted* :o

Guessing the demand isnt there then! Laura's pulled out too now because she says 'cant trust anyone to look after her pets for the weekend', which has really peeved me off because thats doubled the cost of the room now to full price, though she did pay for her advanced entry ticket at least. :wub::jason:

So if theres anyone left, I have room space and a ticket available!

So much for saving £70 last weekend, its all just gone on the damn extra room costs now! :D

Also, how long the various meets going on for, as I know have no-one else to hang out with in the evenings and nothing to do, though I figured no-one else would want me hanging around them all weekend :uhoh:

Crippsy_99: I believe on the matter of the room, we may be able to assist each other out.

Contact me at

gibbers@blueyonder.co.uk if emailing or add Gebes to your MSN.

If you are interested. Then we would both have more money to spend at GMEX!!

Awwwww, don't cry.

*huggles* I'll still be there, and BorgTeddy will be there too.

923131[/snapback]

BorgTeddy needs to meet Lord Voldemort -nods-

right then so does anyone need an advance ticket for the SATURDAY? Rach dude soz but you will need to owe me the £10.50 if you can't come and no one else wants it **is gutted* :rolleyes:

Caz can't believe you are bailing on Friday night  :headscratch:  how come you can't just come for a little bit???

Luv sah xx

923156[/snapback]

Well situation hath changed slightly - am now not staying at home but at the Holiday Inn at Salford Quays (yay for the fashionable area with United Stadium) so maybe - I make no promises XP

And Lord Voldemort needs to meet BorgTeddy too :borg:

Together they shall be invincible. Mwhahahahahahaha :firedevil:

923518[/snapback]

Thanks for putting the picture of an assimilated Lord Voldemort in my head.:D;)

923691[/snapback]

Now there is a cosplay idea XD

• Showmasters Admin
Caz you are crazy! can't believe you are paying for a hotel when you bloody live there! :D don't worry I wouldn't count on you making it, after C8 and SG10 :lol:

does anyone need an advance ticket? SOME ONE must?! :wub:

Luv sah xx

923942[/snapback]

If it comes to it you'll probably be able to sell it in the queue. Just find someone on their own and ask them if they want to jump into the advanced booking queue for 50p.

Stock up on your anti-biotics kids..ive come down with a semi-bad cold!:unsure::help:

Well, I say all day but its only just gone half 4..my days only been going 4-5 hours..I love laptops and wi-fi connections..I dont like that it doesnt have my bookmarks on..

Been laid up all day with bad head, bad chest, nasty cough and bad throat, so I must have, or be getting..MAN-FLU! ^_^:o

Typical it hits the day before gmex! Of course that wont stop me going, and I WILL be ok enough for tomorrows meet, but i'll prob be contagious :o:vader:

Must remember to take lots of tissues! :P

Im taking all sympathy donations now :D

Edited by crippsy_99

And Lord Voldemort needs to meet BorgTeddy too :borg:

Together they shall be invincible. Mwhahahahahahaha :firedevil:

923518[/snapback]

Thanks for putting the picture of an assimilated Lord Voldemort in my head.:uhoh::lol:

923691[/snapback]

Now there is a cosplay idea XD

923710[/snapback]

That's definately a good idea :)

I like it allready. :P

GMEX - FINAL PRE-MEET POST!!

PIZZA

tonight at 1930 in Pizza Hut

meet at around 1915 in the Travel Inn by GMEX!

going to Travel Inn bar after this for those who are interested ;)

CSI MEET

tomorrow 11:30am by the organiser's booth! (we will then find us a base camp ;))

anyone going to be late - you can't really miss us in our cosplaying outfits!! :D just text me or some one from the group otherwise!

JO AND KIM! I will email you my mobile number now so make sure you check your emails!! :o everyone else should have my number or some one else's from the group :D

ok I gtg pack! my bus is in 1hour to get the train in 2hours :P

CU LATER/TOMORROW!!!!!! :o

Luv sah xx

EDIT: JO!

your email addy or contact details are not in your profile so I haven't been able to email you :( still hope to cu tomoz though!

Edited by surfy_sah

• Showmasters Admin

EDIT: JO!

your email addy or contact details are not in your profile so I haven't been able to email you ;) still hope to cu tomoz though!

924612[/snapback]

Jo I'll be about until about 4pm. So if you post an emial addy I can send you Sah's number.

thanks to everyone who came to the CSI dinner on friday night, seriously one of my fave event nights so far - and I've been to a fair few!! :(

thanks to Kim (Trueliza) who turned up to the CSI meet with her friend Becky, shame on the rest of you *cought*Caz*cough* and Jo who didn't appear :( I know everyone gets sidetracked at getting autos and looking at preddy stuff but hey you guys ya cudda shown ya faces :P (I'd thank the rest of you but seeing as how I dragged you there or poked you into moving :D it doesn't really count!! :D)

muchos **hugggles** to Mike for being too ill to make it, so sorry dude! and to Borgteddy who was really ill on Sunday too, get well ASAP you guys!

gracias to Stuart and also Caz for offering to help with contacting Jo, but her profile shows she hasn't been active since the 6th :D hope you are ok Jo!

photos will hopefully be up before I go to Mexico B) on Saturday, poke me into sorting them out of you want to see them!!!!

Luv sah xx

ps-ROCK ON C9!!!! and Alan :P

lol I aint doing anything tonight, haven't even unpacked yet! gotta do some placement crap and then crash, seeing as I had 4.5hours sleep this morn!

**oops I think I was writing this post like hour n half ago :D then housemates came home :(**

erm yes another time! :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

**fingers crossed** aye!

but spent 2hours in docs tonight having jabs n stuff gtg get currency at some point seeing film Weds etc etc yadda, tis kinda hard when you don't get to town till like 1645 when it shuts at 1730 to fit everything in :lol:

anyways I am waaaay OT :lol: so will shurrup now

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...