CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wahoooo 600th post! go you Petra! :D hmmmmmm Chinese :wub: did we previously mention we are doing some sort of bday celebration on the Saturday?! it was Jeni's 21st and Donna's birthday recently so I think there are plans of muchos chocolate and maybe a few drinks :D ooow and CAKE!!!! :dance:

Luv sah xx

:dance: hmmmm CAKE :P *dreams of chocolately guuey goodness* :D though I'm sorry to say there will be no candles, Mia discussing that with Sara(?) on CSI has just totally spoilt the fun of blowing them out!!!!! :YAHOO:

Luv sah xx

edit:html

Edited by surfy_sah

• 3 weeks later...

wow yeah cool! will hear all about your trip on the weekend :D

I've not been around, I jut worked 25hours back-to-back and I'm on again tomoz so gotta crash in a mo -_- the ONLY number I have had since last FEB!!!! :P ends in 920 the others were STOLEN :o:D

I don't have a clue what the current plan is but it looks like it's just me Claire Donna and your group coming :( so we can just sort it out when we see you B)

try n catch you on msn thurs (tomoz) if you'll be around!

Luv sah xx

Well, if it's just us coming, I guess it's Chinese after all, seeing my people would love to go and I haven't heard Donna and Claire objecting, right? :blush:

Good, I have to most current mobile number saved then. I hope to be in the hotel by 2 PM, but I promised some people to go shopping with them, so we'll be gone for a bit in the afternoon.

My airport taxi will pick me up tomorrow at 6 AM. God knows why so early, plane only departs at 11 AM. So not sure how long I will be on MSN tonight.

Not that anyones likely to see this now, but with Laura losing her train tickets and not being able to come anymore, that means pub idea is scrapped, so me and Alasdair are available again, if whatever doesnt need booking.

Trouble is, he prob wont eat anything as doesnt like chinese, whereas im just fussy..

• 1 month later...

ok lets make THIS GMEX a bit more successful in terms of meets! :smile:

who's going and when getting there and any ideas etc etc etc?

I'm looking at going up Friday avo (shopping!!! :smile:) and probably coming back Sunday night but possibly Monday morning (I'm just a bit worried about getting 2weekends off in a row, with Friday and Monday also for GMEX :D )

ANYONE?! :dance:

Luv sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

yey Pizza Hut :lol: teehee! wouldn't be CM without a trip there :D though perhaps not on Saturday this time :chair: cannae wait!!! hopefully be there Thursday night - Mexican QS? B)

Luv sah xx

edit: just realised last time I posted GMEX was still happening, just a weekend later :D gutted and miffed at GMEX being cancelled :chair: :chair: cause C11 is sooo farrrr away :P we'll just have to make it a really good one and have a damn good time! :smile:

Edited by surfy_sah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey newbie! the meet-up is normally on Saturday as, from experience, that's the day most people go if they only go for the day! alot of us have applied to crew (the application deadline was a while ago) so we are awaiting to know if we have been chosen! if we aren't crewing on the Sunday we can hopefully arrange another meet-up :P are you coming from far away? perhaps we can just meet after crewing has finished, around 6pm :D

anyways, don't be a stranger! there are pages of threads in the CSI section to reply to ;)

surfy sah xx

*dusts off thread*

So, CSI meet up at C11 - when and where?

I got like a gazillion photo sessions scheduled and apparently crew has been chosen, so looks like the time to plan has come.:firedevil:

EDITED to ADD: I won't arrive in MK until very late on Thursday (very late meaning like midnight), so I'm afraid no Mexican this time, sah.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

hey QS! how are you? long time no see!! :( tisn't tooooo dusy in here, I only posted like a week ago :P

ja crew chosen and I got SATURDAY PM off like I asked, along with Theresa and her friend, and all of us (me Donna Claire Theresa+friend) got Friday off wahooo! we have never had time off together before :D so we could meet for lunch on Friday if you want? and poss still go ahead with Saturday meet, though it doesn't seem many people are interested :(

really looking forward to seeing you, GMEX was too long ago!

Luv sah xx

ps-how would pizza buffet be on Friday? I really liked it in erm TGI Fridays last time was it? :clap: but pizza is only £5.50... :o

pps-ooooow! actually, I seem to remember people getting excited about buffet chinese last time! :wub: will have to ask the gang and see what is happening cause I know you can't have buffet pizza on the weekend and that Claire and Donna are both working Saturday

I was aiming for Chinese buffet on Friday, I think that's around 6 pounds as well. But Pizza Hut would be okay with me.

Yes, it was TGI Fridays. That is cool of course, but nowhere near 5.50 as you know. *g*

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Chinese would be great :o think Donna and Claire would pref it too, I shall text them and arange it yey :clap: do you think you will be too busy to have food on Saturday? are you planning on attending the parties? or the Forum Meet Friday night? let me know if you need multiple autos for friends cause I will come with you if you want :D

Luv sah xx